Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Manziel's Dad Says Jail "Best Place" For Son
It's gotta suck and you know his life is in the shitter when his own dad says that he's better off going to jail:

Quote:"He's a druggie," Paul Manziel told ESPN's Josina Anderson. "It's not a secret that he's a druggie. I don't know what to say other than my son is a druggie and he needs help. He just hasn't seeked it yet. Hopefully he doesn't die before he comes to his senses. That's about all you can say. I don't know what else to say. I hate to say it but I hope he goes to jail. I mean, that would be the best place for him. So we'll see."

I didn't say "he knows" when his own dad says that because clearly dude is just a head case and gives zero *****.  It blows me away that he keeps being this stupid and doing stupid things.  

Article also mentions how his lawyer accidentally sent a text to the press stating that he was worried if Manziel could stay clean as part of his plea deal.

Only the best comes through Cleveland!

To be fair, I think this would have happened regardless of where he ended up, but I don't know if any other teams would have even signed him.
Reply/Quote
¿Que?
Reply/Quote
(06-26-2016, 12:01 AM)CKwi88 Wrote: ¿Que?

He means Manziel. 
Auto correct maybe? 
Although my auto correct changes it to Douche Bag, so maybe not. 
Reply/Quote
His dad has enabled him all of his life, and now he wants to spout off about him? That's rich.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(06-26-2016, 12:00 PM)jason Wrote: His dad has enabled him all of his life, and now he wants to spout off about him? That's rich.

Either he's just trying to cover his own ass and trying to calm the people laughing at him in Texas or he thought his son would eventually straighten up and it just never happened.

Probably a combination of the two.
Reply/Quote