Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
March 1st, Franchise Tag Day
(03-01-2017, 01:10 PM)ochocincos Wrote: Preparing myself for the selection of Cam Robinson, the short term RG who will eventually move to RT after the first year or two?

Draft Cam and plug him in at LT. Draft a C in the second. Shift Oghuehi to RG where he played in college. 

Our OL would be made of 2 first round picks and 2 second round picks plus Boling. 

Losing Whit and Zeitler wont be the end of the world.
Reply/Quote
(03-01-2017, 05:16 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Draft Cam and plug him in at LT. Draft a C in the second. Shift Oghuehi to RG where he played in college. 

Our OL would be made of 2 first round picks and 2 second round picks plus Boling. 

Losing Whit and Zeitler wont be the end of the world.

[Image: 72852869993eabd03dc0b4e3cacf9e426e7ccfa4...8fc849.jpg]

I would be shocked to see Cam Robinson as a starting LT in the NFL. His fit is RT or RG.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-01-2017, 03:08 PM)jj22 Wrote: Right on Leonard. We all want the big 3 back. But none are worth the franchise tag. I can't slam the FO for this.

The defenses can slam Dalton and McCarron into the hospital, which is exactly whats going to happen if they field a make shift O Line some of you are talking about.  A 12 loss season is one bad part, but even worse is getting the franchise QB injured and also his back-up injured.  These O Line names some of you are coming up with would be worse blocking than the year Carson got his jaw and nose injured and arm about ripped off in 2008, and Fitzgerald running for his life as soon as ball snapped as D poured in as fast as the ball snapped.   You know, with no blocking they might as well trade AJ Green because he will never get the football.  Yes, lets worry about Mike Browns wallet. Why pay anybody. Trade everybody and field a team of undrafted rookies and as long as they wear Bengals uniform, and Mike Brown doesn't have to spend money, I guess many would be happy. 

It does look like no player franchise tagged, and I'm telling all of you, that is BAD NEWS for the hopes of winning in 2017. 
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote