Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
March Madness
The conference tournaments start this week. There will also be at large bids. We'll know the brackets on March 12th. There are many local teams I'll be rooting for in the tournament. Cincinnati, Xavier, Kentucky, Louisville, Dayton, and maybe even Northern Kentucky. I'll be curious who you pick for your final four and overall champion.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
It's the most wonderful time of the year. The first 4 days are sports paradise.
Reply/Quote
Are we doing a Bengal board bracket challenge?

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-05-2017, 12:34 AM)guyofthetiger Wrote: The conference tournaments start this week. There will also be at large bids. We'll know the brackets on March 12th. There are many local teams I'll be rooting for in the tournament. Cincinnati, Xavier, Kentucky, Louisville, Dayton, and maybe even Northern Kentucky. I'll be curious who you pick for your final four and overall champion.

What the hell happened to X?   The last I heard, they one of the last 4 in.  And then I believe they went out on got beaten.  They have to be on a serious bubble now.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(03-05-2017, 01:34 AM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: It's the most wonderful time of the year. The first 4 days are sports paradise.

I'll second that.   ThumbsUp
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-05-2017, 10:53 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: Are we doing a Bengal board bracket challenge?

Not sure. I'd be happy to join a Bengal Board bracket challenge on CBSSports or ESPN. Those are the only brackets I fill out.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
I'm already in a REDSFAN group on CBSSports. BTW, no guarantee Xavier is dancing yet.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
Lets Go Hawkeyes, Lets Go! 

After a rocky up and down season, the Hawkeyes are playing their best b-ball when it counts the most.  4-0 in their last 4 games.  Two of them on the road against 2 of the top 3 teams in the Big Ten.  I think all they need to do is win 2 games in the Big Ten tourney, and they punch their ticket to the big dance. 

I'm all for joining a BengalBoard bracket challenge!

Let's do this!  Come on Hawks!
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
Northern Kentucky punched their ticket tonight. Probably lose first game, but they're dancing.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
Xavier is in. Now, just waiting for the brackets.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
My final 4 teams are Villanova, Arizona, Kansas, and Kentucky this year. Don't think Villanova will repeat. Any one of these could win it all.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
(03-13-2017, 01:33 PM)guyofthetiger Wrote: My final 4 teams are Villanova, Arizona, Kansas, and Kentucky this year. Don't think Villanova will repeat. Any one of these could win it all.

I've got Duke, Arizona, Louisville, and UNC. 
Reply/Quote
We'll find out in a few weeks. Get ready to throw your brackets out after the weekend.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
My Final Four is

Duke
Notre Dame
Iowa State
UCLA
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
(03-14-2017, 10:38 AM)rezolve11 Wrote: I've got Duke, Arizona, Louisville, and UNC. 

3 from the ACC.  I guess it shows how tough that conference is.  (Or else you're a fan of one of those teams, lol)
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-15-2017, 12:48 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: My Final Four is

Duke
Notre Dame
Iowa State
UCLA

Going out on a limb this year I see. No top seeds? Well balanced teams this year I guess.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
(03-15-2017, 07:48 PM)guyofthetiger Wrote: Going out on a limb this year I see. No top seeds? Well balanced teams this year I guess.

Ya, I'm calling my bracket Chaos.

Reply/Quote
(03-15-2017, 06:12 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: 3 from the ACC.  I guess it shows how tough that conference is.  (Or else you're a fan of one of those teams, lol)

I do live in Louisville, but I could care less if they win. I'm originally from Columbus, but it's been a while since the buckeyes did anything. RIP Aaron Craft
Reply/Quote
Xavier moving on to round 2. Go X!
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
SMU out in the first round hurts my brackets. Rather surprised.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote