Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
March Madness
Cincy and Kentucky moving on. Did ok with my brackets, but see some people got all 32 picks correct. One year I had 31 picks correct. However, it got ugly with sweet 16.
Get ready for next year!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
Xaiver advances to sweet 16!
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
Wisconsin upsets Nova. Nova was one of my final 4. In the trash they go. Go Cincy and beat UCLA tonight!
Reply/Quote
And my bracket is busted.  With Nova and Puke, I mean duke, my brackets are all done. 
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
Well, I'm rooting for Xavier to win it all. Probably won't happen. Still have 3 of my 4 in contention.
Reply/Quote
I'd like to see a

South Carolina
Xavier
Butler
Purdue

Final Four.
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
Xaiver advances to elite 8!!!
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
South Carolina coming out of their bracket? Villanova, Duke, Baylor, and SMU were all considered final 4 teams.
Reply/Quote
True madness last night, Gamecocks crush Baylor, Cats exact revenge on the Bruins, and Florida looking like they were out of steam when they hit OT, pull off a last second miracle three! Perhaps the SEC was under rated and overlooked in the tournament this year! Still, North Carolina and Kansas actually look like number ones, while Gonzaga manages to hold serve. Not a great tournament for brackets, but one of the best ever for upsets and awesome games!
Reply/Quote
Xavier in trouble early with the Zags. Does not look like they will move on. Archie Miller takes the Indiana job so they might be back next year.
Reply/Quote
South Carolina in the final 4. The big game is North Carolina and Kentucky.
Reply/Quote
who woulda thought we'd have a final four that looks like this.

South Carolina vs. Gonzaga

and

Oregon vs. UNC? 

I want anyone but UNC. 

Reply/Quote
South Carolina and North Carolina final? The battle of the Carolinas.
Reply/Quote
tough loss for UK
Reply/Quote