Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
March Madness
I'm sure I should post this in one of those forums that folks seldom look at, but I'm a rebel.

Asking if someone wants to start up a bracket challenge on the board. Unfortunately. I'll be traveling on business the next couple days or I would do it myself, So if anyone is interested in starting such a thing (I think you can create an online on on yahoo). Simply post the link and let's play for bragging rights.

Once we get it going the buzz killz can move it to the appropriate forum.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-11-2018, 08:52 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I'm sure I should post this in one of those forums that folks seldom look at, but I'm  a rebel.

Asking if someone wants to start up a bracket challenge on the board. Unfortunately. I'll be traveling on business the next couple days or I would do it myself, So if anyone is interested in starting such a thing (I think you can create an online on on yahoo). Simply post the link and let's play for bragging rights.

I'm fine with this being in JN. Maybe you could post one in PnR and Smack if you need more. Shouldn't be an issue. 
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(03-11-2018, 08:52 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I'm sure I should post this in one of those forums that folks seldom look at, but I'm  a rebel.

Did you watch that putrid selection show?  What the hell? Why is it not on CBS and what the hell where they thinking?
Reply/Quote
The show was bs. Go buckeyes well lose in the sweet 16 due to no point guard but it's all good.
Reply/Quote
Try this and let me know if the link doesnt work. http://games.espn.com/tournament-challenge-bracket/2018/en/group?redirect=tcmen%3A%2F%2Fx-callback-url%2FshowGroup%3FgroupID%3D2385856&ex_cid=tcmen2018_email&groupID=2385856&groupp=TkNBQQ%3D%3D&inviteuser=e0M2QkI2NkM1LUVDOUYtNEUxRC1CMEJFLUJEQUI4RDA4ODA0NH0%3D&invitesource=email

League Name: BengalsBoard
Password: NCAA

Reply/Quote
EEhh.. Never have gotten into the March madness stuff ever since I was a chubby little kid who couldn't dribble a ball to save my life .
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
I root for Gonzaga because their name makes me think of Gonzo in a sombrero, or something.

[Image: 300?cb=20170811084607]
Reply/Quote
Just wanted to bump this up for those who wanted to compete in the brackets with board members. We only have 2 entries so far, but it's Tuesday.

Reply/Quote
Go Jackrabbits!!!
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
Bump, i am rooting for Xavier or Cincy obviously...
Reply/Quote
Im in.
Reply/Quote
I’ll get in on this tonight.
Reply/Quote
I’m in.
Reply/Quote
I'm in as well. Go Villanova!!! (For bracket purposes only) My heart pulls for the Ohio teams.
For God gave us a spirit not of fear but of power and love and self-control.
2 Timothy 1:7

Reply/Quote