Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
March Madness
After most leagues have canceled their championship tournaments, we are now getting top teams like Kansas and Duke withdrawing from the championship itself. Look for it to be canceled entirely

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(03-12-2020, 03:23 PM)pally Wrote: After most leagues have canceled their championship tournaments, we are now getting top teams like Kansas and Duke withdrawing from the championship itself.  Look for it to be canceled entirely

Man, this thing is ruining my spring. I guess I will have to go outside more this time of year lol
Reply/Quote
More like March Sadness now...
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
It is the first time the NCAA men’s basketball tournament has ever been canceled. It began in 1939 and continued despite World War II.
Reply/Quote
(03-12-2020, 05:55 PM)kdgjr Wrote: It is the first time the NCAA men’s basketball tournament has ever been canceled. It began in 1939 and continued despite World War II.
Americans were tougher back then. Today's society is weak in comparison.

Reply/Quote
As a Dayton fan, I think this sucks even though I get it. They had one of the best teams maybe ever in their history and a legit chance to win the whole thing and won't get the chance.
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
Sucks ! It's the one and only time I enjoy basketball. Guess I'll save the money I would have threw away on brackets.

I guess it's best though.
Reply/Quote
(03-12-2020, 06:20 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Americans were tougher back then. Today's society is weak in comparison.

No shit brother, all I hear is crying. Sad 

They make me want to cry for them. Cry
Reply/Quote