Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
March Madness 2019
(03-22-2019, 04:19 PM)Yojimbo Wrote: Bearcats out in first round, again. Looks like another Cincy team satisfied with just making it there.

Seriously... Is the entire frickin' city cursed?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-22-2019, 04:19 PM)Yojimbo Wrote: Bearcats out in first round, again. Looks like another Cincy team satisfied with just making it there.

Bengals, Reds, Bearcats out in the first round. Must be the water here.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
Duke should have gone down to UCF. That would have blown 75 percent of the brackets.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
(03-25-2019, 02:28 PM)guyofthetiger Wrote: Duke should have gone down to UCF. That would have blown 75 percent of the brackets.

Years from now, the Dawkins kid will wake up in a cold sweat over that tip.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
Michigan and Tennessee out tonight. Leaves me with Duke and North Carolina for my final 4. Rooting for UK though.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
Whomever picked Michigan State, Texas Tech, Virginia, and Auburn for their final 4 deserve to win the bracket. I didn't pick any of them.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
(04-01-2019, 12:19 AM)guyofthetiger Wrote: Whomever picked Michigan State, Texas Tech, Virginia, and Auburn for their final 4 deserve to win the bracket. I didn't pick any of them.

I always do an Upset Special bracket where I pick a whole bunch of Cinderella's.  In this year's Upset Special bracket, I have Michigan State and Texas Tech in the top half.  and Tennessee vs. Iowa State in the bottom half.  So, i'm batting .500 there.
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
In our office bracket I'm 2 points ahead of the next guy that has UVA winning it all. Of course I had UK winning it all, but I did have MSU going to the final game. Izzo is the man in March. The only way I can lose is if MSU loses to TT and UVa beats AUB. As long as MSU wins it all bfine takes the pot. Oregon and Duke getting beat were my money makers.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(04-04-2019, 10:50 PM)bfine32 Wrote: The only way I can lose is if MSU loses to TT and UVa beats AUB. 

Got you a t shirt:

[Image: Loser_White_T-Shirt_300x300.jpg?height=3...nce%22:2}]]
Reply/Quote