Rd3: jamarco Jones ot osu
Rd3: tyquan Lewis edge osu
Rd4:shaqueem Griffin lb ucf
Rd5: Troy fumagali te Wisconsin
Rd5: Allen lazard wr asu
Rd5: Darius Phillips CB wmu
Rd7: fillers Donnie miles, Larry Allen Jr, Nick Stevens

Tried to hit most positions.

Out of all the mocks on board starting to think Griffin is the most popular pick and wanted by most everyone.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(03-31-2018, 01:51 AM)Go Cards Wrote: Out of all the mocks on board starting to think Griffin is the most popular pick and wanted by most everyone.

It was pure bpa at that point. I’m not as High on him as everyone else, but would love to be proven wrong. And in the 4th just to good to pass up.
Reply/Quote
Bryan reminds me so much of Hunt that I am terrified to draft him.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(03-31-2018, 12:53 AM)Jpoore Wrote: Rd1: taven Bryan Dt Florida
Rd2: frank rangow c Arkansas

Love the Ragnow, Jones, Lewis, Griffin, Fumagali, Lazard, Phillips picks. Nice run. Smirk
Reply/Quote
love what you did with first four picks. Getting two good defenders and two good OL.

The simulator may need updating. Shaq will be gone by end of 2nd rd.
Reply/Quote
(03-31-2018, 03:21 PM)TrenchWarfare Wrote: The simulator may need updating. Shaq will be gone by end of 2nd rd.

You really think so? Even without a hand?

I think lots of teams will wait and gamble on him later.
Reply/Quote
(03-31-2018, 03:30 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: You really think so? Even without a hand?

I think he goes somewhere in the neighborhoods of 2 or 3. I’d grab him with one of our thirds and not bat an eye. But then again im an idiot, so there’s that.

Reply/Quote
(03-31-2018, 04:20 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: I think he goes somewhere in the neighborhoods of 2 or 3. I’d grab him with one of our thirds and not bat an eye. But then again im an idiot, so there’s that.

I guess i am an idiot too, cause i would do the same. Dude would inspire wherever he goes.

No quit in this man and he is a terrific athlete with smarts.
Reply/Quote
I don't get why everyone would want a DT early because I like Billings and, even if I didn't, I wouldn't take a nose in the first when we have other more pressing needs.

I love the Griffin pick because I think he'd not only inspire, but also raise the level of play of everyone around him because no one wants to be behind someone with one hand on the depth chart or outplayed (if they're at other positions).

Even if he only started the year on special teams or as a situational guy on defense to rush the passer, I'd love to have him (I think he'd smoke offensive tackles if we brought him in fresh on passing downs to rush the passer).
Reply/Quote
(03-31-2018, 02:31 AM)Jakeypoo Wrote: Bryan reminds me so much of Hunt that I am terrified to draft him.
In which way??he has the quickest first step I've seen in some time. Needs to add a spin move, but he's in no way a project. The thing that worries me is just that he is more a 3-4 de. Would have much rather had vea there.
(03-31-2018, 03:21 PM)TrenchWarfare Wrote: love what you did with first four picks. Getting two good defenders and two good OL.

The simulator may need updating. Shaq will be gone by end of 2nd rd.
I used fansided. It's an app run by a lot of the top YouTube film anylysts/mock drafters. I disagree he'll be gone. Griffin is a 3rd round talent at  lber  but I believe he goes in 4 due to hand. It's possible he goes 3rd round comp, but I doubt it. No way he goes 2. Let me rephrase that because anything is possible, but I highly highly doubt he goes before middle of round 3.
Reply/Quote
(03-31-2018, 03:30 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: You really think so? Even without a hand?

Well, at worst he's only got a 50% chance of ever being flagged for illegal hands to the face.   Ninja

But seriously, I think most teams will likely take that risk in the 5th round.  He's definitely a great inspirational story, and deserves a shot to show what he can do.  But, at the same time, I can't help but think that some of the hype might be because of his story.  Anyone remember the openly gay guy from Missou, a few years ago?  So much attention was drawn to him, simply because of his situation, the NFL seemed like they felt it their "duty" to get him drafted.  While Griffin is a decent college player, and I'm not trying to discriminate a disabled guy, but let's not let his story inflate his value.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(03-31-2018, 06:34 PM)Jpoore Wrote: In which way??he has the quickest first step I've seen in some time. Needs to add a spin move, but he's in no way a project. The thing that worries me is just that he is more a 3-4 de. Would have much rather had vea there.
I used fansided. It's an app run by a lot of the top YouTube film anylysts/mock drafters. I disagree he'll be gone. Griffin is a 3rd round talent at  lber  but I believe he goes in 4 due to hand. It's possible he goes 3rd round comp, but I doubt it. No way he goes 2. Let me rephrase that because anything is possible, but I highly highly doubt he goes before middle of round 3.

Fansided gives you many options for big boards which drastically alter the players available.  I think Griffin will probably go in the late 2 early 3 range.  Just read today that he's planning on attending the draft, so maybe he knows something we don't.  
Reply/Quote
(03-31-2018, 01:51 AM)Go Cards Wrote: Out of all the mocks on board starting to think Griffin is the most popular pick and wanted by most everyone.

I think when u start to think about each roun and max value and what the bengals need Shaquem Griffin fits the bill in the 3rd (I don’t think he last to the 4th) as opposed to being forced in round 1 for a Rashaan Evans(love Evans tho).imo what separates is the incredible value in the 3rd for griffin over Evans. We can address almost BPA in round one and still land the center we love in 2 and ur telling me can still land Shaq griffin in the third.....that’s too rediculous of value imho. We could draft 4 maybe even straight day 1 starters right there in the first 5 picks. Love griffin. Love the value. Sick mock
Reply/Quote
(04-01-2018, 03:12 AM)pledgi Wrote: Fansided gives you many options for big boards which drastically alter the players available.  I think Griffin will probably go in the late 2 early 3 range.  Just read today that he's planning on attending the draft, so maybe he knows something we don't.  
Sorry meant fan drafted. They have one big board. 
Reply/Quote
(03-31-2018, 01:51 AM)Go Cards Wrote: Out of all the mocks on board starting to think Griffin is the most popular pick and wanted by most everyone.

If you look at mock drafts on other fan sites for other teams, he's one of the most popular picks just about everywhere.
Reply/Quote
(03-31-2018, 12:53 AM)Jpoore Wrote: Rd1: taven Bryan Dt Florida
Rd2: frank rangow c Arkansas

:andy: :andy: :andy:
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
Hell, I'd be happy with Ragnow in one and Jones in 2. 
Reply/Quote
(03-31-2018, 06:34 PM)Jpoore Wrote: In which way??he has the quickest first step I've seen in some time. Needs to add a spin move, but he's in no way a project. The thing that worries me is just that he is more a 3-4 de. Would have much rather had vea there.

Well Hunt was supposed to be a 3-4 guy to and was also considered raw like I have heard about Bryan.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(04-04-2018, 11:44 PM)Jakeypoo Wrote: Well Hunt was supposed to be a 3-4 guy to and was also considered raw like I have heard about Bryan.

Raw yes. But not a project.
Reply/Quote