Poll: Fed Ex Air P.O.Y.
Andy Dalton
Brandon Allen
The GOAT
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Andy, Brandon or Tom?
Bengals are asking me to vote for Brandon Allen for Fed Ex Air Player of the Week.  What do you think?

Andy Dalton: 22/30, 73.3%, 3 TD's

Brandon Allen:  29/37, 78.4%, 2 TD's

Some insufferable prick from Tampa Bay:  4 TD's in a half

Personally, I could never vote for the last guy.  While Allen's performance was gutsy and impressive, I'm going for the other backup QB who did it in a game that actually meant something.

Red Rifle, Baby!

P.S. This should separate this year's homers from last year's homers.
Reply/Quote
The Bengals QB of course.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(12-28-2020, 06:01 PM)Speedy Thomas Wrote: Bengals are asking me to vote for Brandon Allen for Fed Ex Air Player of the Week.  What do you think?

Personally, I could never vote for the last guy.  While Allen's performance was gutsy and impressive, I'm going for the other backup QB who did it in a game that actually meant something.

Red Rifle, Baby!

P.S.  This should separate this year's homers from last year's homers.

Are you voting based on who the QB is or what the QB did? 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(12-28-2020, 06:03 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: The Bengals QB of course.

I'm good with that.
Reply/Quote
(12-28-2020, 06:09 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Are you voting based on who the QB is or what the QB did? 

Good question.  I think it's both.
Reply/Quote
(12-28-2020, 06:01 PM)Speedy Thomas Wrote: Some insufferable prick from Tampa Bay:  4 TD's in a half

Personally, I could never vote for the last guy. 

Tom Brady is the only reason the Steelers don't have 7-10 SB rings...how any Bengals fan could hate the guy is beyond me.  I love him. Pig Ben would probably have a hand full of rings if Brady hadn't stopped him over and over again.
Reply/Quote
(12-28-2020, 06:01 PM)Speedy Thomas Wrote: Bengals are asking me to vote for Brandon Allen for Fed Ex Air Player of the Week.  What do you think?

Red Rifle, Baby!

P.S.  This should separate this year's homers from last year's homers.

didnt Andy have a perfect QB rating? for that reason he wins my vote (on here)

If i went to vote for the offical thing i would vote for the (current)Bengal
Reply/Quote
(12-28-2020, 09:21 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Tom Brady is the only reason the Steelers don't have 7-10 SB rings...how any Bengals fan could hate the guy is beyond me.  I love him.  Pig Ben would probably have a hand full of rings if Brady hadn't stopped him over and over again.

Roger that!
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2020, 09:39 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: didnt Andy have a perfect QB rating? for that reason he wins my vote (on here)

If i went to vote for the offical thing i would vote for the (current)Bengal

He did until a late INT. 

He had a very nice game, bit I'm going with Allen.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
Allen. He won't win, because most casual fans probably have no idea who he is, and Tom Brady was on pace to possibly break some records if he didn't sit the entire second half. But along with his performance and the fact that he's a Bengal, I'm voting Allen.
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2020, 10:45 AM)Wyche Wrote: He did until a late INT. 

He had a very nice game, bit I'm going with Allen.

ahhh they must have announced the perfect rating bit with a few minutes before that happened lol.

all 3 are impressive.

You could give to allen as he is a realitively unknown  so to ball out with TB and Dalton is great...

with Tom Brady its just another week lol but still impressive the older he gets.   (wont mind seeing him get another ring.... which pretty much makes him untouchable in nfl lore)
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2020, 10:58 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: ahhh they must have announced the perfect rating bit with a few minutes before that happened lol.

all 3 are impressive.

You could give to allen as he is a realitively unknown  so to ball out with TB and Dalton is great...

with Tom Brady its just another week lol but still impressive the older he gets.   (wont mind seeing him get another ring.... which pretty much makes him untouchable in nfl lore)

Yep, he still finished with around a 138 rating. 

I agree on Brady.... without him and The Hoodie, Shitsburgh likely has more rings. Now Mahommes and KC are carrying that torch.

Because no one expected it, and he's our guy, I'm going with Allen...lol. Glad to see Andy do well though.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
I'm voting for the career backup. Dalton has played better games and as a recent full time starter those kind of stats are expected

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(12-28-2020, 09:21 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Tom Brady is the only reason the Steelers don't have 7-10 SB rings...how any Bengals fan could hate the guy is beyond me.  I love him. Pig Ben would probably have a hand full of rings if Brady hadn't stopped him over and over again.

I agree wholeheartedly!! I swear, if the Bengals ever build a Mount Rushmore, Brady should be on it. Or at least have a concession stand named after him.

Let’s not forget that the Steelers won their last Super Bowl the year Brady missed the season due to a torn ACL.
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2020, 12:32 PM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: I agree wholeheartedly!! I swear, if the Bengals ever build a Mount Rushmore, Brady should be on it. Or at least have a concession stand named after him.

Let’s not forget that the Steelers won their last Super Bowl the year Brady missed the season due to a torn ACL.

wasnt the one before that when they blew out carsons ACL?
Reply/Quote
I voted for the Red Rifle. I think he had the best game against the best defense in a division game. Allen pounded a really weak Texans defense, and Brady pounded a hapless Lions team.
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2020, 12:39 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: wasnt the one before that when they blew out carsons ACL?

Yep. Interesting, isn’t it?
Reply/Quote
Maybe Brandon Allen will get votes from Bills fans who think it’s Josh Allen? He had a hell of a game as well.
Reply/Quote
(12-28-2020, 09:21 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Tom Brady is the only reason the Steelers don't have 7-10 SB rings...how any Bengals fan could hate the guy is beyond me.  I love him.  Pig Ben would probably have a hand full of rings if Brady hadn't stopped him over and over again.

"The enemy of my enemy is my friend."

Great point.  I never want my dislike of Brady confused with the visceral loathing I harbor toward He Who Will Not Be Named.
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2020, 01:31 PM)Speedy Thomas Wrote: "The enemy of my enemy is my friend."

Great point.  I never want my dislike of Brady confused with the visceral loathing I harbor toward He Who Will Not Be Named.

It's all good.  I'd just be lying of I hadn't spent the playoffs of most of the past decades rooting for Brady to prevent the Steelers from making it to the SB.  The guy saved us from hearing about 10-burgh or some other crap. 

My Patriots Corey Dillon jersey I got for a few bucks saw me through the fun bandwagon days. 
Reply/Quote