Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Margus out here throwing shade
[URL] https://twitter.com/margus_hunt/status/1081735267466334208?s=21[/URL]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Thank you for making football fun again.

Jesus, the nerve of that guy Mellow
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Margus Hunt can talk....he has a playoff victory.
Reply/Quote
Man people love to read into every little thing someone says now adays and blow it out if proportion. Nothing to see here.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-06-2019, 07:20 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: Man people love to read into every little thing someone says now adays and blow it out if proportion. Nothing to see here.

If it is a slight on anyone, I would think it is directed at Chuck Pagano...
Reply/Quote
Nothing bad about that tweet IMO. He's just thankful and having fun. Nice to win a playoff game. Although, if your a Bengals fan younger than 38, you might not recognize the feeling. It's electric.

Reply/Quote
(01-06-2019, 07:06 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Thank you for making football fun again.

Jesus, the nerve of that guy  Mellow

(01-06-2019, 07:20 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: Man people love to read into every little thing someone says now adays and blow it out if proportion. Nothing to see here.

(01-06-2019, 08:08 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: If it is a slight on anyone, I would think it is directed at Chuck Pagano...

Margus was a bit of a disappointment with the Bengals, so I'm happy for him that he found a team to stick with.  However, I agree with you all, that's not shade toward the Bengals.  He never said a word about "Bengals" or "former team", or anything of the sort.  

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(01-06-2019, 08:16 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: It's electric.

[Image: giphy-1.gif?resize=480%2C270]
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
We've seen Margus Hunt do in one shot at NT what Lewis couldn't do in 1.6 decades. The Chargers just won a game against the #1 defense where the safeties were playing linebacker. Lewis would never, NEVER play hunt at NT or his safeties at LB against Lamar Jackson. 
Reply/Quote
(01-06-2019, 08:31 PM)Bilbo Saggins Wrote: We've seen Margus Hunt do in one shot at NT what Lewis couldn't do in 1.6 decades. The Chargers just won a game against the #1 defense where the safeties were playing linebacker. Lewis would never, NEVER play hunt at NT or his safeties at LB against Lamar Jackson. 

No kidding. This is the type of innovation it takes to win big games and in the postseason. It's what we've been clamoring for for years.  Also....makes you wonder about putting Shawn Williams in some LB packages..... Hmm 

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(01-06-2019, 06:51 PM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: [URL] https://twitter.com/margus_hunt/status/1081735267466334208?s=21[/URL]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don’t understand, he was throwing a lamp shade?
Reply/Quote
Margus probably doesn't remember he even played for the Bengals. Physicians have noted that the brain can delete traumatic events from its memory bank.
Reply/Quote
(01-07-2019, 03:45 AM)JumboTron Wrote: Margus probably doesn't remember he even played for the Bengals.  Physicians have noted that the brain can delete traumatic events from its memory bank.

That is because he didnt play much, and when he did he was awful.
Reply/Quote
Hunt was awfully green with inexperience while a Bengal.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(01-06-2019, 08:53 PM)Wyche Wrote: No kidding. This is the type of innovation it takes to win big games and in the postseason. It's what we've been clamoring for for years.  Also....makes you wonder about putting Shawn Williams in some LB packages..... Hmm 

Wrong, we moved MJ to interior line so there is a nice example...  As for Hunt great for him.. but he might be on a 1 year wonder, he did little last year for the Colts.. maybe it finally clicked for him, most of the time he plays outside DE just like for us.. so less with adjustments and maybe more with him finally coming into his own.. but 1 season does not make a career. a

lso when we played Baltimore we did not know who was going to be QB, looked like jackson would play but we were not sure and they came out with a offensive style we had little tap on

I guess all the head coaches after us that the Ravens beat must be the worse coaches ever since they had all that film and still did not stop them... Kudos to Chargers they had a unique game plan but I watched the game.. I also think the moment got a bit big for Jackson and his fumbling caught up with him..
Reply/Quote
Did it ever feel like Hunt was brought in for one reason and one reason only, because he blocked a lot FG's in college and when that didn't materialize with the Bengals he was let go..? I wonder if it ever dawned on the Bengals that he might have been able to do more than just block FG's?
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote