Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mark Sheldon's list of 7 guys who might be moved ?
https://www.mlb.com/reds/news/reds-could-trade-these-players-before-deadline

Seems pretty much what most of us have been saying.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Yes, you typically trade a player that has value for prospects. I'm not sure all 7 will be traded, but some may. The guys that are traded to contenders will be happy.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
Minor is making $10 million this year?
Reply/Quote
Also did not realize Naquin was 31. Guess he will be traded also.
Reply/Quote
Well, I know of one poster that will be mighty confused by that link, but that has pretty much been where most of us have been for awhile.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote
(07-07-2022, 01:34 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Minor is making $10 million this year?

Dropped my jaw a bit as well  Shocked
Reply/Quote
(07-07-2022, 01:47 AM)Forever Spinning Vinyl Wrote: Well, I know of one poster that will be mighty confused by that link, but that has pretty much been where most of us have been for awhile.

You have to admire the enthusiasm though.
Reply/Quote
(07-07-2022, 01:34 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Minor is making $10 million this year?

Yes, it's also perplexing because they dumped Winker and Suarez, supposedly, to save money, but then reallocated the dollars to Pham and Minor. GM didn't GM well with the talent or budget.
Reply/Quote
(07-08-2022, 11:00 AM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Yes, it's also perplexing because they dumped Winker and Suarez, supposedly, to save money, but then reallocated the dollars to Pham and Minor. GM didn't GM well with the talent or budget.

I think that was desperation to get rid of a headcase in Garrett. Plus the Royals paid part of his salary in the deal.

From baseball-reference.com
March 16, 2022: Traded by the Kansas City Royals with cash to the Cincinnati Reds for Amir Garrett.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote