Poll: Should the team cut Mark Walton for his off-the-field arrests and behavior?
Yes
No
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mark Walton Arrested
(02-16-2019, 01:27 PM)sandwedge Wrote: I'm sure Hill's attorney will be back on here claiming we have no right to put Jeremy down.....

I was like...no way. I went and read the thread and then I was like...ohhhh.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-17-2019, 08:03 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Dammit!  If it weren't for the team having spent a 3rd round pick on Walton, Hill could have easily been our 3rd RB, last season, with Carson on the PS.

More reasons to be glad Marvin and Company are out the door. Nice guys. Good people. Bad decision makers when it comes to personnel.
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
Reply/Quote
He stole the woman's phone, she came at him to get it back, he fought her off.

It shows that he has a criminal mentality, thinking it was okay to grab her phone away from her.
I would just go ahead and release him.
Miss Otis regrets she's unable to lunch today.
Reply/Quote
Okay Taylor, you want immediate respect? Here you go. Set an example.
"Whose kitty litter did I just s*** in?"

"He got Ajax from the dish soap!"
Reply/Quote
(02-17-2019, 05:13 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Yes, that's a given.  The OL needs to be fixed, regardless of what happens with Walton.  That should be addressed in both free agency and the draft.  What I'm asking in this thread is;  Does RB now come onto our draft plan radar?  I'm not suggesting spending a 1st-3rd round pick, but maybe in the 4th-5th there are usually still plenty of workable RBs.  I'm not thinking a 3 down pounder type, but a solid, compact built, good blocking with nice hands type of back.

I thought they needed to address running back in the later rounds before Walton got arrested. This draft is loaded with decent running backs so they could easily find one in the 5th or 6th round. 
Reply/Quote
(02-17-2019, 12:01 PM)fredtoast Wrote: You are making this up.  You have no idea about the backgrounds of all these guys charged.

Just showing off your privilege to judge.

Is judging a "privilege"? Can't anyone do it, regardless of their status in life?
Reply/Quote
(02-16-2019, 01:31 PM)sandwedge Wrote: After reading the article, it sounded more like a cat fight, "both had scratches from the altercation"... I give Walton credit though, he didn't at least hit her.

What kind of guy gets into a cat fight? Guy acts likes like a girl to go along with playing like a girl. Cut him please.

Reply/Quote
(02-16-2019, 12:48 PM)jj22 Wrote: On battery charges.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/02/16/bengals-rb-mark-walton-arrested-on-battery-charge/

A reach and unnecessary pick to begin with.

from what I understand he slap a phone out of someones hand...

Not something cut worthy.
Reply/Quote
My God man......just move the damn car!!!!!  People are so stupid and oblivious to everything around them these days.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(02-18-2019, 11:10 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: from what I understand he slap a phone out of someones hand...

Not something cut worthy.

....then they got into a "tussle" and both he and the woman got scratches from the incident.  For me, if I'm in charge, I'd almost have to cut him for just being stupid.  He's obviously not very bright if he got into a fight because HIS car was blocking the entrance to a parking facility.  I mean, just move the damn car....how hard is it?

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(02-18-2019, 12:23 PM)Wyche Wrote: ....then they got into a "tussle" and both he and the woman got scratches from the incident.  For me, if I'm in charge, I'd almost have to cut him for just being stupid.  He's obviously not very bright if he got into a fight because HIS car was blocking the entrance to a parking facility.  I mean, just move the damn car....how hard is it?

well plenty of RBs in the draft lol.
Reply/Quote
(02-18-2019, 12:23 PM)Wyche Wrote: ....then they got into a "tussle" and both he and the woman got scratches from the incident.  For me, if I'm in charge, I'd almost have to cut him for just being stupid.  He's obviously not very bright if he got into a fight because HIS car was blocking the entrance to a parking facility.  I mean, just move the damn car....how hard is it?

Makes me wonder if the phrase "Do you know who I am?" was ever uttered.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote

Obviously it was too hard to move his car. The guy obviously lacks enough common courtesy to just park his car correctly to begin with. I guess he thought no one else mattered but him. I bet that if I parked my car in such a way as to block his he'd be plenty mad.

Reply/Quote
(02-18-2019, 01:10 PM)BengalChris Wrote: Obviously it was too hard to move his car. The guy obviously lacks enough common courtesy to just park his car correctly to begin with. I guess he thought no one else mattered but him. I bet that if I parked my car in such a way as to block his he'd be plenty mad.

But..but...I'm in the NFL and you're not.

Reply--maybe not any more, dude.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
Not making excuses for him, but this is a young man that's had a rough life:

Walton's father, Mark Walton, Sr., was murdered when he was young. His mother, Kimberly Rogers, passed away in March 2017.
Reply/Quote
Apparently, this was his 2nd arrest this offseason. He was caught with a bag of pot in January.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/02/18/mark-walton-was-arrested-for-marijuana-possession-in-january/

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Just cut the guy.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
It's not worth the headache to keep the third string RB who was a Rd 4 pick last year. There are plenty of other RBs to pick from. Heck, Zac Stacy sure looked solid this weekend in the AAF. He's not super agile, but he can power through holes, catch, and block on passing downs. That's plenty good enough for RB3.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(02-18-2019, 11:10 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: from what I understand he slap a phone out of someones hand...

Not something cut worthy

None of the news reports that I found say that.  Can you provide a link?

From what I've read it appears more like he stole her phone.
Miss Otis regrets she's unable to lunch today.
Reply/Quote
(02-18-2019, 02:19 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Not making excuses for him, but this is a young man that's had a rough life:

Walton's father, Mark Walton, Sr., was murdered when he was young. His mother, Kimberly Rogers, passed away in March 2017.

That shouldn't be an excuse, if it is, then it's pretty poor. He's not the only person that has ever had parents taken from his life. 
Reply/Quote