Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mark Walton arrested yet again
Ordered a pizza from Pizza Hut and felt disrespected while on the phone with them so he went there to confront them. Smashed a window and tried to pull on the door to get in when his cousin tried to physically remove him and they end up getting into a fight with the cousin being injured.

https://247sports.com/college/ohio-state/Article/Mark-Walton-arrested-Pizza-Hut-order-details-Miami-Hurricanes-Miami-Dolphins-Cincinnati-Bengals-160337785/?fbclid=IwAR2T0I1bGxAH9aUvbzY-qC5HLcURKQsHUVAcCI8Rl5MEGqwPSUTZgaeB6-Q
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-02-2021, 11:08 PM)cinci4life Wrote: Ordered a pizza from Pizza Hut and felt disrespected while on the phone with them so he went there to confront them. Smashed a window and tried to pull on the door to get in when his cousin tried to physically remove him and they end up getting into a fight with the cousin being injured.

https://247sports.com/college/ohio-state/Article/Mark-Walton-arrested-Pizza-Hut-order-details-Miami-Hurricanes-Miami-Dolphins-Cincinnati-Bengals-160337785/?fbclid=IwAR2T0I1bGxAH9aUvbzY-qC5HLcURKQsHUVAcCI8Rl5MEGqwPSUTZgaeB6-Q

WTF has to be said to feel disrespected on the phone during a pizza order?

If you can't get through ordering a pizza without getting violent, you will not spend much of your life outside of prison...
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-02-2021, 11:08 PM)cinci4life Wrote: Ordered a pizza from Pizza Hut and felt disrespected while on the phone with them so he went there to confront them. Smashed a window and tried to pull on the door to get in when his cousin tried to physically remove him and they end up getting into a fight with the cousin being injured.

how is this guy still running free?
Reply/Quote
WTF orders Pizza Hut on the phone anymore?
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(02-02-2021, 11:28 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: WTF has to be said to feel disrespected on the phone during a pizza order?

If you can't get through ordering a pizza without getting violent, you will not spend much of your life outside of prison...

The only time I was disrespected at a pizza hut was when I asked if they still had anchovies and the teen girl taking our order said "Eww those are gross.  No."  Amazingly, I didn't give her a flying elbow off the top rope in response...I'm a regular Gandhi.

On a related note, twice in my life I've been buying a case of cheap beer at a beer distributor and the guy checking my out commented on how crappy what I was buying was.  I made some off-handed quip about not all of us being fortunate enough to work at a beer distributor and that was the extent of my outrage.

Also, in my limited experience I've never found someone who doesn't talk about "RESPECT" a lot who isn't blatantly disrespectful and selfish.  

Also, this....

[Image: EminentThirdFinwhale-max-1mb.gif]
Reply/Quote
(02-04-2021, 10:15 PM)Nately120 Wrote: The only time I was disrespected at a pizza hut was when I asked if they still had anchovies and the teen girl taking our order said "Eww those are gross.  No."  Amazingly, I didn't give her a flying elbow off the top rope in response...I'm a regular Gandhi.

On a related note, twice in my life I've been buying a case of cheap beer at a beer distributor and the guy checking my out commented on how crappy what I was buying was.  I made some off-handed quip about not all of us being fortunate enough to work at a beer distributor and that was the extent of my outrage.

Also, in my limited experience I've never found someone who doesn't talk about "RESPECT" a lot who isn't blatantly disrespectful and selfish.  

Also, this....

[Image: EminentThirdFinwhale-max-1mb.gif]

[Image: tumblr_nbul3zOHZt1rd1kpko2_250.gif]

[Image: 82c530aab7e79a21551e8af6bf3f7202.gif]

[Image: tumblr_nbul3zOHZt1rd1kpko4_250.gif]
Reply/Quote
(02-03-2021, 08:43 PM)bfine32 Wrote: WTF orders Pizza Hut on the phone anymore?

no one cause there arent any left..

Amazing this dude found like one of the few still around
Reply/Quote
Walton shouldnt burn any more bridges chances are he will be delivering pizza's before long.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote