Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mark your calanders and get the word out
August 23, 2015

http://gotopless.org/gotopless-day

Seriously, get the word out.

I also heard that an asteroid or something is supposed to hit in the Atlantic on this day as well.
Song of Solomon 2:15
Take us the foxes, the little foxes, that spoil the vines: for our vines have tender grapes.
Reply/Quote
I will be in Tennessee that day. I sure hope gals in Tennessee want to participate!!!! ThumbsUp
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
Thanks for posting. Make sure you take a few minutes and check out the videos on that site. Equality, baby!

(07-07-2015, 05:50 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: I will be in Tennessee that day. I sure hope gals in Tennessee want to participate!!!! ThumbsUp

Well, for your sake then I hope you'll be in Nashville that day. Columbus will be the closest one for us.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(07-08-2015, 10:45 AM)Awful Llama Wrote: Thanks for posting.  Make sure you take a few minutes and check out the videos on that site.  Equality, baby!

Well, for your sake then I hope you'll be in Nashville that day.  Columbus will be the closest one for us.

I will be in Nashville!  Sweet!  I'll take lots of pictures for you guys!!!!  Rock On
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
(07-08-2015, 12:58 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: I will be in Nashville!  Sweet!  I'll take lots of pictures for you guys!!!!  Rock On

I'll be there flashing my tattooed nipple.
Reply/Quote
(07-08-2015, 12:58 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I'll be there flashing my tattooed nipple.

I'm not picky when it comes to boobs.  You gotta take the good with the bad. 

As long as you keep your Prince Albert hidden, we'll be just fine.

Reply/Quote
(07-08-2015, 01:05 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: I'm not picky when it comes to boobs.  You gotta take the good with the bad. 

As long as you keep your Prince Albert hidden, we'll be just fine.

Set the boobs free...

Althought this will probly lead to many accidents over the first few years.
Reply/Quote
(07-09-2015, 01:15 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: Set the boobs free...
Althought this will probly lead to many accidents over the first few years.

Accidents of the motor vehicle or conception variety?
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote