Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Markus Bailey Interview
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LGSbrSQkbyM

Great interview cool guy, check it out if you got time.
Reply/Quote
Those damn puppets...I just can't
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Man, I'm sure it was great and very candid and such. But, I just can't do the puppet interviews..

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(07-11-2020, 07:46 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Man, I'm sure it was great and very candid and such.  But, I just can't do the puppet interviews..

you're absolutely right Sunset. WE Bengal fans had all that shit we could stand with merv and the media!!!

Reply/Quote
I love the Gibson SG in the background but the puppets are annoying
Reply/Quote
The puppets like it when you cry  Ninja
Reply/Quote
(07-13-2020, 05:17 AM)Bilbo Saggins Wrote: The puppets like it when you cry  Ninja

hey Sunset, speaking of puppets, where has our own Beaker gone? Haven't heard from or seen posts in awhile!!!

Reply/Quote
(07-11-2020, 07:46 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Man, I'm sure it was great and very candid and such.  But, I just can't do the puppet interviews..

Such a distraction - and the interviews would be so interesting.  But they interrupt the interviewee and each other, trail off the thread of the interview and ask stupid questions.

Drives me nuts.   Just no value in their part of the interview.  Totally detracts.
Reply/Quote
Is this just a Cincinnati thing, or does the whole league have to put up with this nonsense. Why the puppets, why the fake accents that are so bad you can't understand the interviewers? It's just stupid and ruins what would otherwise be some good interviews.
Reply/Quote
(07-15-2020, 08:54 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Is this just a Cincinnati thing, or does the whole league have to put up with this nonsense. Why the puppets, why the fake accents that are so bad you can't understand the interviewers? It's just stupid and ruins what would otherwise be some good interviews.

It's just a youtube channel dude, they've been making Bengals content for years and just happen to be getting a bunch of interviews with current and former players. 

Seems like they just don't want to show their face; they use to use paper cut outs for their characters and now they've moved on to puppets.

Really I think it's just a couple old guys having fun, that's fine if you don't like the content but i'm just explaining why it is what it is; fans of the show, like me, happen to love the puppets. For me, it's a breath of fresh air from all the predictable and cliche interviews that players usually do. 
Reply/Quote
Bailey has not signed a contract and thus he is not a Bengal... this does not belong in JN. He is not yet a Bengal.

You moved a post about Gruden, because he wasn't a Bengal what is different here?
Reply/Quote
(07-16-2020, 11:47 PM)PAjwPhilly Wrote: Bailey has not signed a contract and thus he is not a Bengal... this does not belong in JN.  He is not yet a Bengal.

You moved a post about Gruden, because he wasn't a Bengal what is different here?

He was drafted by the Bengals; that's the difference. What a dumb comment
Reply/Quote
(07-17-2020, 03:27 AM)Weazzel80 Wrote: He was drafted by the Bengals; that's the difference. What a dumb comment

I agree. He is a part of the Bengals.

Just like old coaches.
Reply/Quote
(07-17-2020, 03:46 AM)PAjwPhilly Wrote: I agree. He is a part of the Bengals.

Just like old coaches.
Negative. Bailey is a draft pick of the Bengals. He just hasn't signed his contract due Covid19 issues.

Jay Gruden is a former coach who hasn't been a part of the Bengals organization for years.

Apples to Oranges...

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
The only thing I hate worse than Pittsburgh football...

...is Pittsburgh fans!!

SLIM--gone, but never forgotten...

Original Bengals message boards
Rep Points: 4726

Reply/Quote
(07-16-2020, 11:47 PM)PAjwPhilly Wrote: Bailey has not signed a contract and thus he is not a Bengal... this does not belong in JN.  He is not yet a Bengal.

Interesting molehill to climb.  
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
He signed today.
Reply/Quote
Can't believe all the blantant puppetism displayed in this thread.

Sounds like the 1960's around here.
Reply/Quote
(07-16-2020, 12:40 AM)Weazzel80 Wrote: It's just a youtube channel dude, they've been making Bengals content for years and just happen to be getting a bunch of interviews with current and former players. 

Seems like they just don't want to show their face; they use to use paper cut outs for their characters and now they've moved on to puppets.

Really I think it's just a couple old guys having fun, that's fine if you don't like the content but i'm just explaining why it is what it is; fans of the show, like me, happen to love the puppets. For me, it's a breath of fresh air from all the predictable and cliche interviews that players usually do. 

Easy dude.... I was just asking if this was a national show or a local one. Touchy much?
Reply/Quote
I thought it was funny. Thanks for posting.
Reply/Quote
(07-22-2020, 09:48 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Easy dude.... I was just asking if this was a national show or a local one. Touchy much?

You didn’t “just ask” you called it nonsense and stupid. You’re opinion is fine though, I’m not butt-hurt I was just explaining the show as a response.
Reply/Quote