Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Markus Bailey injured
Markus Bailey was carted off the field today. No news yet as to what the injury may be.

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
He was oft injuried in college. Cant be depended on.
Time.to.contact K.J Wright or even a Deone Buchanon
Bailey is easily replaced.
Reply/Quote
Word is that it was precautionary.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
Was minor and will be back to practice tommorrow per Ben Baby.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
https://www.cincyjungle.com/2021/8/7/22614626/bengals-training-camp-highlights-takeaways-saturdays-practice-joe-burrow-tee-higgins

Glad to hear the injury is minor-dehydration. Hydrate son!

Good to hear Burrow was 9 of 10 and a TD today. Tee Higgens and Chase looking very good.
Reply/Quote
(08-07-2021, 07:24 PM)Bengalstripes9 Wrote: https://www.cincyjungle.com/2021/8/7/22614626/bengals-training-camp-highlights-takeaways-saturdays-practice-joe-burrow-tee-higgins

Good to hear Burrow was 9 of 10 and a TD today. Tee Higgens and Chase looking very good.

Damnit, the defense is clearly terrible! Ninja
Reply/Quote
(08-07-2021, 07:24 PM)Bengalstripes9 Wrote: https://www.cincyjungle.com/2021/8/7/22614626/bengals-training-camp-highlights-takeaways-saturdays-practice-joe-burrow-tee-higgins

This is really good news.  Not just the offense, but Bailey is one that has been "always getting a hand on the ball", according to Paul Dehner, Jr.  He mentioned that he was just outside the "5 Risers" that he listed in an article a couple weeks ago.  

Paul mentioned that he wanted to see him do it a second week and he has done just that.  I guess he tipped the INT to Rico Allen.

He was an absolute beast at Purdue before all the injuries and now, with a full camp and preseason, he is making the most of it.  
Reply/Quote
(08-08-2021, 10:55 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: This is really good news.  Not just the offense, but Bailey is one that has been "always getting a hand on the ball", according to Paul Dehner, Jr.  He mentioned that he was just outside the "5 Risers" that he listed in an article a couple weeks ago.  

Paul mentioned that he wanted to see him do it a second week and he has done just that.  I guess he tipped the INT to Rico Allen.

He was an absolute beast at Purdue before all the injuries and now, with a full camp and preseason, he is making the most of it.  

I loved his tape at Purdue. Such a fast and instinctual player. Would love to see him stay healthy and put it all together.
Reply/Quote
(08-07-2021, 05:25 PM)impactplaya Wrote: He was oft injuried in college. Cant be depended on.

Damn
Reply/Quote
(08-08-2021, 11:20 AM)Bengalstripes9 Wrote: I loved his tape at Purdue. Such a fast and instinctual player. Would love to see him stay healthy and put it all together.

Dude single-handedly seemed to destroy Ohio State, who I was rooting for....I kept saying "Who the HELL is that guy???"

All of Purdue's defense would fall for misdirection, but he would sniff it out and blow up play after play.  I love that he hasn't let injuries derail him and he has just been working his ass off to get back on the field.  

I am going to predict right now that he is awesome in the preseason (if he can stay healthy) and has a pick and a forced fumble and gets some real consideration starting at WILL and Nickel next to Wilson.  
Reply/Quote
(08-08-2021, 12:04 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: Dude single-handedly seemed to destroy Ohio State, who I was rooting for....I kept saying "Who the HELL is that guy???"

All of Purdue's defense would fall for misdirection, but he would sniff it out and blow up play after play.  I love that he hasn't let injuries derail him and he has just been working his ass off to get back on the field.  

I am going to predict right now that he is awesome in the preseason (if he can stay healthy) and has a pick and a forced fumble and gets some real consideration starting at WILL and Nickel next to Wilson.  

Both Wilson and Bailey have polarizing tape. Would love to see what they could do together but nervous about Bailey being the next Sean Lee… never out there lol
Reply/Quote
(08-07-2021, 05:25 PM)impactplaya Wrote: He was oft injuried in college. Cant be depended on.

Wow, your empathy is off the charts.  You do realize that this is an actual person?
Reply/Quote
Happy it was minor, have high hopes for Markus Bailey.
Reply/Quote