Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Marte Suspended
Noelvi Marte was suspended for 80 games for testing positive for Boldenone a PED.

https://www.daytondailynews.com/sports/reds-third-baseman-suspended-80-games-by-mlb/UQYT57YMDJA6DMHOLTWJJ4ETHI/?fbclid=IwAR0QEQgKidCSGpXOnEW8MmZ7-qIzRfxrItgiOUYaguZFQ7EZKfnZLEFSixQ
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
Well that's a disaster...
Reply/Quote
What a dumbass thing to do. Reports are that it was Primobolan, the same steroid A-Rod took. How damned stupid can you be?

This dude is dead to me until he comes back and earns his keep.

I suppose this makes the Candelario signing a bit more impactful.
Reply/Quote
He had a ROY chance. Not now. Ruined his name also. Stupid.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
The IF depth isn't looking as impressive right now.
Reply/Quote
Great start.

Reply/Quote
I'm positive that they saw this coming . . . Does the Candelario signing make more sense now? Josh Harrison?

Get some veterans on the team to teach these kids how to stay in the big leagues for years and years, even if only in spring training in Harrison's case.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote
Along with the 80 games, the penalty includes ineligibility of postseason for Marte ty if the Reds were to get there.
Reply/Quote
Talk about ruining a career. Now he will be marked. He was getting greedy.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
(03-09-2024, 07:02 AM)Forever Spinning Vinyl Wrote: I'm positive that they saw this coming . . . Does the Candelario signing make more sense now? Josh Harrison?

Get some veterans on the team to teach these kids how to stay in the big leagues for years and years, even if only in spring training in Harrison's case.

I wondered the same thing as soon as I heard this news? 
Reply/Quote