Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Martell transferring
Apparently doesn't like the fact the kid from Georgia is coming to Ohio State
Reply/Quote
Damn ! just a couple days ago he said "I'm the Buckeyes starting QB, I guarantee it" or something close to that.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2019, 08:01 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Damn ! just a couple days ago he said "I'm the Buckeyes starting QB, I guarantee it" or something close to that.

He hasn't made it official, but he has put out that he is fishing..
Reply/Quote
He entered into the transfer portal, which means other programs can now try to recruit him. Doesn’t mean he has to transfer. I’m hoping my Noles make a run at him, they were among the finalists for Fields.
Reply/Quote
Martell visited WVU yesterday.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
Given Martel's particular skill set, I would think that Ga. Tech would be a good fit for him.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2019, 10:13 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Given Martel's particular skill set, I would think that Ga. Tech would be a good fit for him.

Paul Johnson retired so I don't know if they will stay with the triple option or change it up. 
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2019, 12:53 PM)Yojimbo Wrote: He entered into the transfer portal, which means other programs can now try to recruit him. Doesn’t mean he has to transfer. I’m hoping my Noles make a run at him, they were among the finalists for Fields.

Fear the spear!

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
He's going to Miami. Perfect fit for him.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2LMwnxebk2zwcBWk4W7X...I8vWk4x3_g]
Reply/Quote