Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Marv's Week 1 Film Breakdown
If you get to 2:58 in this video, Marv pulls out the game tape and discusses what he expects from the Colts:

https://www.bengals.com/video/bengals-weekly-wk-1-lewis

Shocked
Reply/Quote
He didn't give anything away, he pointed out what every coach would see watching that game....
Reply/Quote
Not so much there. Pregame press conferences are more journalist jargon than anything, anyway.
Reply/Quote
Hard for Merv to give away what he doesn't have..
Reply/Quote
Maybe he is trying to get them to try and change tactics with little time to do so.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
ML has no secrets other than how to continually lose playoff games
Fredtoast + Ignore = Forum bliss

Reply/Quote
What is this secret you speak of? The secret recipe for fried chicken? Place your hand on the bible and swear to never divulge the secret recipe there Marv.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Please change topic of thread. Highly misleading and ridiculous.
Reply/Quote
(09-08-2018, 06:28 AM)CornerBlitz Wrote: Please change topic of thread. Highly misleading and ridiculous.

If it was done for click bait he did a hell of a job lol but yeah i don’t need any more added stress before the game
Who Dey!!!

Reply/Quote
I like that he acknowledged that it looked like PI on Ross on that bomb. Also, maybe all the comments about Marv looking like he was going to tip over hit home. He looks like he has lost weight in the past few weeks.
Reply/Quote
(09-08-2018, 08:30 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: I like that he acknowledged that it looked like PI on Ross on that bomb.  Also, maybe all the comments about Marv looking like he was going to tip over hit home.  He looks like he has lost weight in the past few weeks.

Marv told Ross he'll fill in for Billy Hamilton and run wind sprints with him.
Reply/Quote
(09-08-2018, 09:12 AM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Marv told Ross he'll fill in for Billy Hamilton and run wind sprints with him.

Wouldn't it be a great American tragedy if John Ross could actually hit a baseball for a high batting average , but suck at playing center field ?
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
ML didnt give away any secrets.....Hewitt is giving away all our secrets in the colts locker room.
Reply/Quote
Edited thread title so you guys can calm down lol. I just thought seeing Marvin break down game tape was a lot coming from a guy who usually giggles or answers 'Partly cloudy' when asked a football related question.
Reply/Quote