Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Marvel/DC movies
(01-03-2022, 03:04 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: Idk i wont pay to go see any marvel movie i wait till they are on netflix or someone lets me borrow them lol

What type of movie would you pay to see in a theater.

If it was not for my kids I would probably never go to a theater.  My daughter is a freshman in college and she is very big into "cinema".  She watches all sorts of old classic movies and current foreign films, but when I ask her if she wants to go to a theater she will often ask to see a Marvel movie.  Just saw the new Spiderman with them.
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2022, 03:25 PM)fredtoast Wrote: What type of movie would you pay to see in a theater.

If it was not for my kids I would probably never go to a theater.  My daughter is a freshman in college and she is very big into "cinema".  She watches all sorts of old classic movies and current foreign films, but when I ask her if she wants to go to a theater she will often ask to see a Marvel movie.  Just saw the new Spiderman with them.
Aliens
LOTR type movie
Star Wars (in the past not so much anymore)

My Favorites are when they rerun older movies  Like Jaws or Alien or the OG Starwars things like that ill go see.
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2022, 03:33 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: Aliens
LOTR type movie
Star Wars (in the past not so much anymore)

My Favorites are when they rerun older movies  Like Jaws or Alien or the OG Starwars things like that ill go see.

A local theatre here just played the old DUNE movie just before the new one came out.
Reply/Quote