Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Marvin Couldn't win a Playoff Game with Andy, but ...
(10-31-2019, 10:28 AM)THE PISTONS Wrote: That's a GREAT point. With better coaching, we likely have atleast 2-3 wins now.

But, it's easier to just say that no coach could win with this roster I guess. Hilarious  

I believe ZT s offense at running the 11 personel has not worked as he does not have the line or the other players to make it work. And he was not willing to change his approach,he tried to run the rams offense here and never decided to change it up.Now with the way he ran the offense the last game against the rams showed some improvement,however with all these aging players and no offensive line to speak of,the only way they are going to be somewhat successful is with two tightends on the line to help block and some of these linemen getting to the second level to block for Joe Mixon.The guy gets tackled as soon as he reaches the line,and that is the problem.Must change this offense way of doing things as the first 8 games has not worked. Use your tightends for goodness sakes and let them catch the  ball. Number 25 is horrible and gets tackled as soon as he gets the ball and they slam his down big time. Yes some times he gets some yards,but I would like to see Joe and another back on the field at the same time.PLease be creative ZT. By the way some fans on here do not believe in you AT ALL.No wins will do that.We do not believe you know what you are doing and you need a better Offensive coor. :paul: :paul: :paul: :paul:
Reply/Quote
(10-31-2019, 10:58 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Most of these losses by Taylor were one score games, where if we had AJ, many of them would have been W's. You cannot ignore the fact we haven't had the number 1 receiver, and sometimes the #2 receiver, with a crap oline. If all these games were blowouts, that would be one thing, but we have been in most of them right up till the end....

Most of these losses have been one score games?

They lost to San Fran by 24. They lost to the Steelers by 24. They lost to the Rams by 14. They lost to the Jags by 10 only after scoring a garbage TD with 23 seconds left. They scored a TD with a minute left in the Ravens game to make that game appear closer than it was.
Reply/Quote