Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Marvin Joins Herm Edwards at Arizona State
As a "special advisor."

That's...an interesting staff. Expecting Hue to join them as a traveling advisor to the special advisor.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
https://www.rotoworld.com/football/nfl/player/1580/marvin-lewis

Linky
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
How embarrassing
Reply/Quote
whats he gonna do.
have them recuit lb'ers that are 6'2 255 run stoppers
Reply/Quote
that explains why he put his house on the market. I wish him luck

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
He has a house out there. It sounds like more of a "Hey since I am here and we are buds I'll come hang around".
Reply/Quote
(05-28-2019, 02:35 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: As a "special advisor."

That's...an interesting staff. Expecting Hue to join them as a traveling advisor to the special advisor.

Wish him the best...
Reply/Quote
No ill will towards him. Best of luck.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
(05-28-2019, 02:49 PM)Pat5775 Wrote: How embarrassing

Why? What team do you work for?
Reply/Quote
(05-28-2019, 04:16 PM)Au165 Wrote: He has a house out there. It sounds like more of a "Hey since I am here and we are buds I'll come hang around".

exactly what it sounds like....  Gets to take a year off the pro circuit but not be bored while doing it lol
Reply/Quote
Am I nuts for thinking Marvin would do better at the collegiate level than the professional level? Seems like a better fit for his personality type and strengths, IMO.

Maybe this is a foot in the door for him.
Reply/Quote
Anyone else read the thread title as Marvin Jones at first? I blame the capitalized J.

Reply/Quote
(05-28-2019, 06:28 PM)NKURyan Wrote: Am I nuts for thinking Marvin would do better at the collegiate level than the professional level? Seems like a better fit for his personality type and strengths, IMO.

Maybe this is a foot in the door for him.

No. Personally I think he'd be a pretty damn good college coach. I think if he would have gotten fired at the end of 2015, he'd of had another job really quickly. I think his reputation took a hit the last 3 seasons. This looks like a soft landing spot for him.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Off I had Ray Lewis and that defense I too would be a Defensive genius just like everyone that followed him.
Reply/Quote
(05-28-2019, 07:50 PM)Socal Bengals fan Wrote: Off I had Ray Lewis and that defense I too would be a Defensive genius just like everyone that followed him.

Even if that were true, you act like he accomplished nothing here in turning what was at the time the worst franchise in the NFL into an actual relevant and competitive team again.
Reply/Quote
Congratulations Marvin and best of luck in this next venture. Thank you for your years here and for bringing Cincy football back to relevance. Appreciate all the work you put in here. Arizona State hired a stand up guy.
Reply/Quote

For whom?
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(05-28-2019, 08:11 PM)bfine32 Wrote: For whom?

Exactly! The comments from some people are just hateful for no reason at all. The man poured his soul into Cincy football and it did not work out as everyone including him would have liked. The margin between winning and losing in the NFL is very slim. Marvin is a good human being and I wish him the best.
Reply/Quote
Good luck Marvin with whatever you do. Unless it's against Cincinnati
Reply/Quote

How is it embarrassing? Confused
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote