Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Marvin Joins Herm Edwards at Arizona State
Wish him all the best in whatever he does.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Jeeze. Yall take all the fun out of it. I was going to shit all over marv for seeing and hearing equally.

Good luck as the eyes and ears out there marv. We will learn from your mistakes.
Reply/Quote
I wish Marvin nothing but the best. He was really good here for a long time and by all accounts is a truly decent man.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
I wished he had retired 3 yrs ago.. I would have respected him more. Overall I liked Marvin and think he did great considering who his boss and limitations he likely had with the FO.
Reply/Quote
Not surprising at all. His house in Arizona is supposed to be his retirement house. I believe at this point, the only coaching job Marvin wants is the Cardinals job. As an advisor he doesn't have to endure the grind of recruiting. He can just focus on helping Herm and enjoy the weather.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
"You play to win some games."

[Image: th?id=OIF.AV8i5ycTyxrT6cKrp81Ogw&pid=Api...=263&h=165]
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(05-29-2019, 03:39 AM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Jeeze. Yall take all the fun out of it. I was going to shit all over marv for seeing and hearing equally.

Good luck as the eyes and ears out there marv. We will learn from your mistakes.

while he never got us that Lombardi   he was a good dude and did lots of good around the city while he was here..

its hard to hate on marvin
Reply/Quote
Arizona, eh? Could it be he's looking for the next Vontez Burfict? 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote