Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Marvin Jones likely to Det
(03-09-2016, 01:51 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Being Matt Stafford is probably like being hit by a dump truck full of money that you get to keep after it hits you on a weekly basis.

His 50's will be pretty rough.  
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
It makes sense not to pay him. Still a big loss though. When a draft pick pans out, you hate to lose them this way. I don't think our depth will pick up the slack. We should look for an early wr in the draft now.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
They better get some more receivers if they want to fill that void left by Calvin Johnson. Jones is good but come on.
Reply/Quote
I'm cool with this. I like Marvin as a person and a player so its good to go somewhere where he will do well for himself and help my fantasy team Tongue

With AJ. Eifert. Gio. Hill... we have enough targets as it is. Throw in some FA or a rookie and we will be just fine.

Did love me some marvin jonessssss.
Reply/Quote
I'm bummed we didn't retain Jones, but $8 million is way too steep for the #3 target on this team.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote