Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Marvin Jones' young son died
Marlo the baby son of former Bengal Marvin Jones died suddenly yesterday. There is nothing more devastating than having to bury a child.

I know Bengals fans everywhere extend their condolences, thoughts, and prayers to Marvin, his wife, and Marlo's brother and sister. May they be given the strength to endure through this tragedy

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
That’s horrible. Right around the holidays too (not that it would hurt any less any other time).
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
Geez, sorry Marvin. Rough. God bless my friend, probably the hardest thing in the world to endure.

RIP Marlo
Reply/Quote
Wow. Prayers to the family!
Reply/Quote
No words for this kind of thing... I met Marvin right before the Denver game in 2015. He's a a regular, no big time guy.

This sucks...
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Horrible. God bless all those affected.

Reply/Quote
Shocking news, Praying for Marvin and his family
Reply/Quote
So sorry. Praying for the family.
Reply/Quote
My condolences to Marvin and his family.
Reply/Quote
That’s awful news.... I can’t even imagine the pain he’s going through.

Best wishes to Marvin and his family.
Reply/Quote
Heartbreaking....
Reply/Quote
So sad.

My heart goes out to him and his family.
Reply/Quote
R.I.P with the angels

Prayers for MJ and family.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
That's awful. I loved him when he was with the Bengals and was happy he got his pay day and opportunity in Detroit.
Reply/Quote
Prayers for you and your family Marvin. Peace and comfort be upon you all.
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2019, 02:44 PM)cj1895 Wrote: That's awful. I loved him when he was with the Bengals and was happy he got his pay day and opportunity in Detroit.

I think you speak for about everybody.  I don't think there was single statement of animosity for his leaving for a payday, just remorse that he wasn't still a Bengal, and all glad for him and hoped for success....kind of unusual for our bunch.j
Reply/Quote