Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Marvin Lewis
I’m convinced he’s somewhere watching the Bengals, giggling with a tub of caramel flavored popcorn In one hand with the other covering his mouth as he takes a feminine pose on his sofa
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2020, 05:41 PM)THE Bigzoman Wrote: I’m convinced he’s somewhere watching the Bengals, giggling with a tub of caramel flavored popcorn In one hand with the other covering his mouth as he takes a feminine pose on his sofa

And maybe he's secretly calling the plays for Zac.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
I'd be willing to bet Marvin hasn't given it another thought - outside of possibly checking the score on a Monday morning with his coffee, he doesn't tune in and watch our games.

Hopefully the man has moved on, and realizes that it's just a game of football. 3 hrs on a Sunday for most.
Reply/Quote
I actually miss marvin;I think he was far more competent than zac will ever be..
Reply/Quote
Think we could talk him into a comeback? Zac Taylor is a joke.
Reply/Quote
Who cares. It's not as if he ever won anything here either.

What good are playoff appearances if you never win.

Happy we moved on from him cause at least that gave the team a chance. Obviously it has worked out that way but staying with him we probably win 2 more games last year and miss out on burrow.
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2020, 07:40 PM)Headless Horseman Wrote: Think we could talk him into a comeback? Zac Taylor is a joke.

[Image: th?id=OIP.LtAdU582v_m1OWq3xt3IEQHaEK&pid...=271&h=153]
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
No. As much as i hate Zac at least he manages the clock and he gets into the game and doesn't clap every 2 seconds and say "lets go" every minute of the game.
Tiger

2024 MOCK DRAFT (4 ROUND)

1ST ROUND-OT-JC LATHAM-ALABAMA
2ND ROUND-OG-COOPER BEEBE-KANSAS
3RD ROUND-DT-DEWAYNE CARTER-DUKE
3RD ROUND-WR-JACOB COWING-ARIZONA
4TH ROUND-CB-MIKE SAINRISTIL-MICHIGAN
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2020, 05:41 PM)THE Bigzoman Wrote: I’m convinced he’s somewhere watching the Bengals, giggling with a tub of caramel flavored popcorn In one hand with the other covering his mouth as he takes a feminine pose on his sofa

[Image: your-post-was-this-gay.jpg]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote