Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Marvin Lewis - 2nd half scoring stats
Thanks for this. For as long as this dunce is around I’m betting second half unders.
Reply/Quote
(11-26-2017, 11:15 AM)BengalChris Wrote: WOW! Those are whopping bad numbers.

Other teams make adjustments as the game goes on, we all know that. I guess there will be times when the team reaches in its bag of tricks and can't find anything it thinks will work, but with a HC with 15 years on the job you would think they'd at least have a decent sized bag of tricks by now.

(11-26-2017, 01:20 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Thanks for this. For as long as this dunce is around I’m betting second half unders.

We get our @$$ handed to us time and again after halftime. And this isn't just a bad season or two, it's been this way ML's entire era !

I've done the last couple seasons I'm not going to go thru all of them but I guarantee you it holds true from the beginning. Every season we get owned by the good teams in the 2nd half, it's not just the Steelers, Patriots, it's pretty much every playoff team, decent team for that season.

There are a few outliers here and there but the majority of the time we have no plan "B" when the heat is on !
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-26-2017, 02:17 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: We get our @$$ handed to us time and again after halftime. And this isn't just a bad season or two, it's been this way ML's entire era !

I've done the last couple seasons I'm not going to go thru all of them but I guarantee you it holds true from the beginning. Every season we get owned by the good teams in the 2nd half, it's not just the Steelers, Patriots, it's pretty much every playoff team, decent team for that season.

There are a few outliers here and there but the majority of the time we have no plan "B" when the heat is on !

Yeah, there is no plan B other than to try to play better next week or next year.

Reply/Quote
2013 was a real anomaly. The Bengals routinely outscored opponents in the 2nd half. Even moreso than in '15. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(11-26-2017, 02:21 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: 2013 was a real anomaly. The Bengals routinely outscored opponents in the 2nd half. Even moreso than in '15. 

Dalton's rookie season IIRC we did pretty well in 2nd half. 
Reply/Quote