Shawn Williams

KeiVarae Russell

Brian Hill

Alex Redmond

Christian Westerman
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I wouldnt dress one of our other young potentially better interior OLmen if i was a shithead idiot either.
Reply/Quote
(11-26-2017, 02:11 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: I wouldnt dress one of our other young potentially better interior OLmen if i was a shithead idiot either.

Shithead idiot will be the only way I refer to the owner and head coach from now on. Thanks.
Reply/Quote
(11-26-2017, 02:11 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: I wouldnt dress one of our other young potentially better interior OLmen if i was a shithead idiot either.

I was thinking the same thing. Shithead and idiot are two apt words.

Reply/Quote
(11-26-2017, 02:11 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: I wouldnt dress one of our other young potentially better interior OLmen if i was a shithead idiot either.

I like Ced more than most, but we got to try something at RG or C

On a bright note WJ3 is back

Reply/Quote
(11-26-2017, 02:17 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I like Ced more than most, but we got to try something at RG or C

On a bright note WJ3 is back

There isnt another coach in the league who would bench their healthy top 10 pick and just keep trotting out the same 2 underperforming starters at C and RG without even trying to find an upgrade.
Reply/Quote
(11-26-2017, 02:21 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: There isnt another coach in the league who would bench their healthy top 10 pick and just keep trotting out the same 2 underperforming starters at C and RG without even trying to find an upgrade.

I'll probably catch hell for saying this but I think there must be something about Ross that they aren't telling us. Yes, Marvin has made a lot of dumb moves but he's been a head coach for 15 years and can recognize talent. There has to be a good reason for not playing him that we aren't privy too.
Reply/Quote
Does Ross catch a single pass this season?

Reply/Quote
(11-26-2017, 02:29 PM)BengalRed Wrote: I'll probably catch hell for saying this but I think there must be something about Ross that they aren't telling us. Yes, Marvin has made a lot of dumb moves but he's been a head coach for 15 years and can recognize talent. There has to be a good reason for not playing him that we aren't privy too.

John Thornton had to bench himself to get Geno on the field.
Reply/Quote
Say it ain't so John Ross

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(11-26-2017, 02:29 PM)BengalRed Wrote: I'll probably catch hell for saying this but I think there must be something about Ross that they aren't telling us. Yes, Marvin has made a lot of dumb moves but he's been a head coach for 15 years and can recognize talent. There has to be a good reason for not playing him that we aren't privy too.

lol. I've come to the conclusion that Marv thinks he's smarter than everyone else, but the truth is he doesn't know his ass from a hole in the ground. 

He just has too many stinky skins on the wall to believe otherwise. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote

He's not in shape, which even Ross himself has openly commented on, and he is way behind in the offensive installations.  Two weeks ago they still threw out there for a go route and he stopped on his route when the ball was coming his way.  I have to assume he was not the primary target and half assed it because he thought the play should be over only to realize he was the target.  That is DEFINITELY going to put you in the doghouse.
Reply/Quote
(11-26-2017, 02:31 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: John Thornton had to bench himself to get Geno on the field.

This is one folks always get wrong. Thornton retired 2 years before Geno was drafted. 

Reply/Quote
How in the hell can you not be in shape at this point. Sorry ass excuse for a coach is the BIG problem.
Reply/Quote
(11-26-2017, 02:38 PM)bfine32 Wrote: This is one folks always get wrong. Thornton retired 2 years before Geno was drafted. 

Yea. Pretty sure it was tank johnson who had to tell them geno was better than him.
Reply/Quote
(11-26-2017, 02:31 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: John Thornton had to bench himself to get Geno on the field.

(11-26-2017, 02:38 PM)bfine32 Wrote: This is one folks always get wrong. Thornton retired 2 years before Geno was drafted. 

(11-26-2017, 02:44 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Yea. Pretty sure it was tank johnson who had to tell them geno was better than him.

John Thornton benched himself to get Pat Sims on the field, not Geno.
Reply/Quote
(11-26-2017, 02:41 PM)masonbengals fan Wrote: How in the hell can you not be in shape at this point. Sorry ass excuse for a coach is the BIG problem.

Ross being out of shape isn't on Marvin. That would be on the S&C Coach and Ross.

Now, I'm starting to think that Marvin didn't want to draft Ross thus won't play him.

And dare I say...maybe Ross looks bad in practice. Jerome Simpson part II.
Reply/Quote
(11-26-2017, 06:41 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Ross being out of shape isn't on Marvin. That would be on the S&C Coach and Ross.

Now, I'm starting to think that Marvin didn't want to draft Ross thus won't play him.

And dare I say...maybe Ross looks bad in practice. Jerome Simpson part II.

Ross may very well be good someday, but it's pretty safe to say the fact that he isn't on the field right now isn't some sort of blunder on Marvin's part.  Also funny how we tend to believe Marvin Lewis losing to the Browns should end his NFL career BUT we also kinda don't understand why he wouldn't just put Ross out there.
Reply/Quote