Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Marvin Sounded Motivational In The Locker Room After Game!
AND HE SOUNDED LIKE A LEGITIMATE COACH!

He was emotional and fired up after the win today! We always accuse him of showing no emotion and not getting the players fired up, BUT HE SEEMED TO BE DOING IT IN THAT VIDEO!

And the players seemed to be buying into it! You could tell just from their little comments, even if just "yes sir" or anything minor, that they're also fired up to get back to work and they're excited about their potential!

He also sounded like he wants to make adjustments and keep improving!

I'm not ready to crown him as Coach Of The Year or anything, and these could just be empty words, but, given his attitude this offseason and how different he has seemed, this has me excited!

IT'S GOING TO BE A HELL OF A SEASON!
Reply/Quote
Would have been nice to see some ‘emotion’ while we were getting railroaded by the refs all game.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2018, 12:07 AM)Vas Deferens Wrote: Would have been nice to see some ‘emotion’ while we were getting railroaded by the refs all game.

I agree and, based on how the Steelers got away with murder against the Browns, the refs will just go two-hole on us against the Steelers, so we need him to be fired up and get on their asses.

If nothing else, it will keep the players knowing that he's fighting for them.

I'd love it if one player even went to him in private and told him to do it.
Reply/Quote
I liked when the announcer said that Marvin says this team may never have been better. Means Marv believes they have the talent to compete now. His post game speech shows me that too. He seems reinvigorated
Reply/Quote
So why was the team so lethargic for over half the game?
Fredtoast + Ignore = Forum bliss

Reply/Quote
(09-10-2018, 12:44 AM)I_C_DeadPeople Wrote: So why was the team so lethargic for over half the game?

I don't think anyone will know the answer to that question. The bottom line is that we won, on the road, against a team with an elite QB.  I wouldn't be surprised if the Colts win 8-10 games this season with the way Luck looked today.  A win is a win, I'll take it.  
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2018, 12:07 AM)Vas Deferens Wrote: Would have been nice to see some ‘emotion’ while we were getting railroaded by the refs all game.

Honestly, I loved that Dalton got a little verbal with the officials.  Had never seen that before.  And in his postgame pressor, he responded to some questions about it with a definite case of red ass.  
Reply/Quote