Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fat Paulie
The terrible overall D goes hand in hand with a putrid offense.

The offense keeps putting them out there more.

Playing weak ass zone on 3rd down is failing miserably.

They're either not getting enough pressure or letting them catch it and missing tackles/failing to stop the WRs from getting extra YAC.

All in all. Yeah Paulie's schemes are poor and just like the offense the defense is failing to execute too.

I really don't want anyone who has worked for Marvin for future HC here.

His culture and methods are something I despise and fear anyone who has worked under that tutelage.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
(11-12-2017, 07:27 PM)thillan Wrote: Jesus dude, we just don't like him as a coach, but I don't think he deserves "tub of pig shit." He's a human being.

I haven't seen many people advocating for him actually.. most on the board prefer outside hires right now.

Most semi-insane rants include things like grade school name calling and distortion of facts.  So...

And you're right.  Nobody hoping he gets the job, only guessing he will.  Some minds can't interpret the difference.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Paul G. > Paul A.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(11-12-2017, 08:17 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Paul G. > Paul A.

True, though it's kinda like saying getting beaten to death is better than a bullet to the brain.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

(11-12-2017, 08:16 PM)McC Wrote: Most semi-insane rants include things like grade school name calling and distortion of facts.  So...

And you're right.  Nobody hoping he gets the job, only guessing he will.  Some minds can't interpret the difference.

Well gee I’m sorry I’m not the intellectual you obviously are. For the record though many said he earned or deserved an opportunity so before you make claims I can’t interpret the difference go read the thread
(11-12-2017, 08:23 PM)Deanlj69 Wrote: Well gee I’m sorry I’m not the intellectual you obviously are. For the record though many said he earned or deserved an opportunity so before you make claims I can’t interpret the difference go read the thread

You're giving me homework?  You go read it.  I personally don't give a shit.  And sorry I called your semi-insane rant semi-insane.

(11-12-2017, 08:25 PM)McC Wrote: You're giving me homework?  You go read it.  I personally don't give a shit.  And sorry I called your semi-insane rant semi-insane.

Don’t get it twisted if you obviously don’t know what you are talking about. So basically you have no intelligent response or nothing to add so you say something negative. Got it. Move along troll
Calm down ladies.
(11-12-2017, 08:28 PM)treee Wrote: Calm down ladies.

You are right. Sorry for getting off topic
(11-12-2017, 08:27 PM)Deanlj69 Wrote: Don’t get it twisted if you obviously don’t know what you are talking about. So basically you have no intelligent response or nothing to add so you say something negative. Got it. Move along troll

Context--go look it up.  Practically anyone who said anything about him getting the job said it in context of where the next coach would come from, based on the Bengal way of doing things.  You acted like all of Bengaldom was pimping him for the job, which was patently untrue.  If you don't wanna get called on saying stupid shit, don't say stupid shit.  And again, I apologize for saying the stupid shit you said was stupid.

(11-12-2017, 08:28 PM)treee Wrote: Calm down ladies.

I apologized.

(11-12-2017, 08:32 PM)McC Wrote: Context--go look it up.  Practically anyone who said anything about him getting the job said it in context of where the next coach would come from, based on the Bengal way of doing things.  You acted like all of Bengaldom was pimping him for the job, which was patently untrue.  If you don't wanna get called on saying stupid shit, don't say stupid shit.  And again, I apologize for saying the stupid shit you said was stupid.

Why do you have to misquote me? When did I say all of the board was pimping him? Let me see that quote. You claim I’m saying stupid shit but your flat out distorting the facts and getting it all twisted to support your argument. I’m not going to be baited by a keyboard warrior so move along I’m obviously impressed with your tough talk and I ended this in response to a mod but your keeping it going. Move on troll
(11-12-2017, 07:31 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: D is not why we are losing.

That would be the botton ranked offense QBed by a chicken shit. Who makes the D play an ungodly amount of snaps.

Take it to the Dalton mega thread.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
(11-12-2017, 08:32 PM)McC Wrote: Context--go look it up.  Practically anyone who said anything about him getting the job said it in context of where the next coach would come from, based on the Bengal way of doing things.  You acted like all of Bengaldom was pimping him for the job, which was patently untrue.  If you don't wanna get called on saying stupid shit, don't say stupid shit.  And again, I apologize for saying the stupid shit you said was stupid.

(11-12-2017, 08:40 PM)Deanlj69 Wrote:
Why do you have to misquote me?
When did I say all of the board was pimping him? Let me see that quote. You claim I’m saying stupid shit but your flat out distorting the facts and getting it all twisted to support your argument. I’m not going to be baited by a keyboard warrior so move along I’m obviously impressed with your tough talk and I ended this in response to a mod but your keeping it going. Move on troll

He didn't misquote you, he drew an analogy from your post.  

And, just as a friendly reminder, you may want to brush up on thebengalsboard.com Code of Conduct.   ThumbsUp

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23