Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Marvin is Back thru 2019
The Mike, Marvin, and Andy show continues.....If all three of these guys change drastically, it might not be so bad.
Reply/Quote
[Image: HTTP2NvbW1pdG5lc3N0b2ZpdG5lc3MuY29tL3dwL...aWYlog.gif]
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
My god man...

Im going to do like marvin does when he is getting his ass kicked and just clap it out.

News years resolution to not drink on weekdays just got ruined
Reply/Quote
****** bullshit...
Reply/Quote
We've got to get better.

:giggle:

Facepalm

[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.propelio.com%2Fwp-c...f=1&nofb=1]

Reply/Quote
Once again, failure is rewarded with this franchise.

Unreal!
Reply/Quote
[Image: Fightonfacebook.gif~c200]
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote
This just shows two guys who are completely complacent with where they are. With the signing I actually give up on this team---meaning I will no longer frequent the boards and follow all the news articles. I'll still tune in on Sundays to watch it but I won't be reading the post game quotes and hanging on Marvin's words because everything from here on out is just utter bullshit. I also won't be attending any games in person.
Reply/Quote
Absurd.

Absolutely absurd.

This only gets worse if there are no coaching changes. But it's already pretty damn bad.
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2018, 07:24 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Let’s hope and pray this is the case.  If it is I’m more impressed with Marvin’s negotiation skills than I was before!

God, I just don't trust him in game management at all. I really don't get it. I mean, outside of the playoff record, he just seems to have no control over the 2nd half, or pulling the team back when the going gets tough. 

This really is upsetting. I do hope that he finally gets more control. But I worry about sitting rookies all over again, and just not noticing who the true talent is.
Reply/Quote
Bad nightmare won't end
Reply/Quote
One step closer to me being out the door for at least the 2018 season. Bengals, bring back a Bodine and you’ll lose me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
How in the holy hell of all things can the The Family sell this to the fans? Someone could earn a Phd on figuring this one out.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
Un. *****. Believable.
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2018, 07:29 PM)CKwi88 Wrote: Absurd.

Absolutely absurd.

This only gets worse if there are no coaching changes. But it's already pretty damn bad.

No one knows what limits the ownership puts on Marvin. I have no problems with him coming back as long as half ass of a coach Piano Man himself Paul Alexander ass is on the street. If Alexander is back than I am on bored as this being a horrible decision

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
I heard Paul Alexander is going to be promoted to OC or GM. Whichever he would like best. Ninja

@Fake news
Reply/Quote
Good lord Sad

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
https://youtu.be/DZKh19IFkPw
Reply/Quote
 “Marvin Lewis has been an important member of the Cincinnati community and the Bengals family for the past 15 years, and we are happy to have reached this agreement,” said Bengals President Mike Brown.

Mike is literally the laziest, least passionate and most complacent owner I've seen in any sport during my lifetime.
Reply/Quote
After this long with much of this staff, now he wants to upgrade?
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2LMwnxebk2zwcBWk4W7X...I8vWk4x3_g]
Reply/Quote