Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Marvin is Back thru 2019
Lol. It's pretty bad when I may be the only one here not surprised? Sucks but hey, go Bengals... Maybe we'll see a whole new staff of Marvins choosing. Doubt it but whatever.
Reply/Quote
I mean....it’s the Bengals. You must have known this was a likely outcome.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2018, 07:19 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Let’s see what Marvin got for this deal; if fired position coaches start flying out the door I’m fine with it!

This doesn't make any sense to me.  I thought he was vouching FOR his assistants to get paid more.  Doesn't sound like anyone is going anywhere.
Reply/Quote
I hate the Bengals
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2018, 07:37 PM)Bengalholic Wrote:  “Marvin Lewis has been an important member of the Cincinnati community and the Bengals family for the past 15 years, and we are happy to have reached this agreement,” said Bengals President Mike Brown.

Mike is literally the laziest, least passionate and most complacent owner I've seen in any sport during my lifetime.

He’s also the healthiest. Don’t forget healthiest.
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2018, 07:29 PM)VSocal Bengals fan Wrote: Bad nightmare won't end

Just look at the bright side. That means only 4 more losses to Pittsburgh. Only 4 more isn't too bad. Right? In 2020 the Bengals get a win. Oh wait. In 2020 Marvin gets another extension.
Reply/Quote
I cannot believe that any season ticket holder would reward the worst pro organization in the country by renewing season tickets.

How can anyone justify renewing Marvin for two more years with his record against Steelers, playoffs, prime time, playoff teams during regular, etc. etc.

Mike Brown is the most tone deaf , stubborn and selfish owner. He feels zero responsibility to Bengal fans or Hamilton County.

Please do not renew your season tickets.
Reply/Quote
Guess we are really hedging our bets on Roethlisberger retiring after this season.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2018, 07:38 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: I mean....it’s the Bengals. You must have known this was a likely outcome.

Knowing you're about to get kicked in the nut sack doesn't make it any less painful when it actually happens.  Ninja
Reply/Quote
If Mike and Marvin are “on the same page” expect to see the entire staff return intact. Unless Guenther leaves to work with Gruden on the Raiders.
Reply/Quote
Is this real ***** life?
[Image: 6zwk79.png]
Reply/Quote
We need an organized fan and city wide boycott.
Reply/Quote
Star Wars 8 then this ...

Why does God hate me so much ?

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
(01-02-2018, 07:37 PM)Bengalholic Wrote:  “Marvin Lewis has been an important member of the Cincinnati community and the Bengals family for the past 15 years, and we are happy to have reached this agreement,” said Bengals President Mike Brown.

Mike is literally the laziest, least passionate and most complacent owner I've seen in any sport during my lifetime.

He is the worst.

Hands down .
Reply/Quote

Sad
Reply/Quote
I should of known something was up last week when I began to feel optimism about the future. Rolleyes
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2018, 07:43 PM)CincinnatiKid Wrote: We need an organized fan and city wide boycott.

You’ll see it in the form of empty green seats.
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2018, 07:20 PM)bengalguy71 Wrote: Predicting Eifert stays, Og and Fisher will be the starting tackles also.

And Ross released...
Reply/Quote
I want to watch this awesome press conference. When is it going to be?
Reply/Quote
Guenther won't be back. He's looking for options elsewhere. Read it on Twitter.
[Image: Untitleddfcopycopycopycopy_zps872b23c3.png]
Reply/Quote