Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Marvin is Back thru 2019
(01-02-2018, 07:43 PM)CincinnatiKid Wrote: We need an organized fan and city wide boycott.

Agreed. The Bengals just gave the finger to the fans. The fans need to return the gesture.
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2018, 07:37 PM)Bengalholic Wrote:  “Marvin Lewis has been an important member of the Cincinnati community and the Bengals family for the past 15 years, and we are happy to have reached this agreement,” said Bengals President Mike Brown.

Mike is literally the laziest, least passionate and most complacent owner I've seen in any sport during my lifetime.

Could you imagine if we ever did win the Super Bowl and they hand the trophy to MB and he has to speak, "Ah gee thanks Roger".... As the band plays Sinatra's "I did it my way"... 
Reply/Quote
We can do something Bengals fans, cancel your season tickets and stop going to games. Losses do not bother Mike Brown, losing money does.
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2018, 07:43 PM)CincinnatiKid Wrote: We need an organized fan and city wide boycott.

I hope it happens because I promise you they are leaving Cincinnati as soon as they can get out of the lease.

Taking the County government and the fans for a ride until they can locate to greener pastures.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2018, 07:40 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Knowing you're about to get kicked in the nut sack doesn't make it any less painful when it actually happens.  Ninja

Then you don’t prepare well enough. I just suck those babies up into my abdomen and take it like a champ.

Everyone should have prepared themselves emotionally for this like I did. My Woodford and Xanax are stocked.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
I'm so pissed, I just swallowed my chew!!!
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2018, 07:32 PM)Bronxbengal Wrote: No one knows what limits the ownership puts on Marvin.  I have no problems with him coming back as long as half ass of a coach Piano Man  himself Paul Alexander ass is on the street.  If Alexander is back than I am on bored as this being a horrible decision

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We know what Lewis is, limits or not. Unless Brown is also calling the plays and saying who starts, it doesn't matter.

Lewis will never win a Superbowl. He's a (very) poor man's Jeff Fisher or John Fox. He might end up with a playoff win, but if he does then his lifetime contract will be confirmed shortly after.

I don't care if Paul Brown's ghost comes in as our OC, this is the 2nd time (minimum) that Marv should have gone. 

He took us out of the pits, but he's taken this team as far as he ever will, and that's not to a Superbowl win.
Reply/Quote
Just heard on radio 1530 am Paulie G is leaving to explore other options.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
Looks like Guenther is leaving.

https://twitter.com/JasonLaCanfora/status/948323145123074056

Carson Palmer recently announced retirement. He probably found out Marv got another extension and wanted to remove all possibility of ending up back on a Marv led team. Big Grin

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2018, 07:49 PM)Millhouse Wrote: Just heard on radio 1530 am Paulie G is leaving to explore other options.

Just keeps getting better and better.
Reply/Quote
This team is the joke of the NFL for stupid decisions like this one. This team will continue to lose as long as Brown owns it. What a jerk no professional team in any sport would keep the same coach for over 15 years without a single playoff victory. Everyone laughs at this team because you don't have to give results. Mike Brown will go in the HOF as the biggest Horses Ass ever in the NFL.
Reply/Quote
Can we just burn the stadium to the ground and simultaneously get rid of Mike Brown, Marvin Lewis, and that Stadium Lease Deal for this city? That really sounds like the winning solution here. Ninja

Seriously though, I am probably done with the Bengals until Mike Brown dies. (Assuming Katie doesn't make her first move as owner be extending Marvin for another decade.)

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2018, 07:49 PM)Millhouse Wrote: Just heard on radio 1530 am  Paulie G is leaving to explore other options.

Good for Paulie G. He probably got tire of ML telling him, he has to play a soft zone defense.... 
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2018, 07:49 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: Looks like Guenther is leaving.

https://twitter.com/JasonLaCanfora/status/948323145123074056

Carson Palmer recently announced retirement. He probably found out Marv got another extension and wanted to remove all possibility of ending up back on a Marv led team. Big Grin

Fine. Jack Del Rio is a great defensive coordinator and Marvin better jump and hire him.
Reply/Quote
Former Bengals beat writer Joe Reedy...

Reply/Quote
Related note: Carson Palmer heard this news and immediately announced his retirement from the NFL...again! Hilarious
http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/21944487/carson-palmer-arizona-cardinals-announces-retirement
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(01-02-2018, 07:51 PM)cincyfan429 Wrote: This team is the joke of the NFL for stupid decisions like this one. This team will continue to lose as long as Brown owns it. What a jerk no professional team in any sport would keep the same coach for over 15 years without a single playoff victory. Everyone laughs at this team because you don't have to give results. Mike Brown will go in the HOF as the biggest Horses Ass ever in the NFL.

:andy: :andy: :andy:
Reply/Quote
I told YA.
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2018, 07:55 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Former Bengals beat writer Joe Reedy...

I encourage everyone to stop buying Bengal tickets and instead buy tickets for UC's football or basketball teams, Xavier's basketball team,  FC Cincinnati or the Reds,

All of those organizations are trying to be excellent. They all hold people accountable for failure.

Mike Brown does not care about the fans, the community, trying to be the best or anything other than staying in his ancient comfort zone and providing a good living for his children, their spouses and others in his family -including Marv and Paul Alexander.

Stop investing anything in this sorry and ungrateful organization who will be leaving when lease expires.
Reply/Quote
I won't be buying tickets for this upcoming season. Unfortunate, but I will continue to watch, as I always do.

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote