Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Marvin is Back thru 2019
Discuss..:
Reply/Quote
2 year deal?? What a joke!!!

This franchise is laughable
"We have been sentenced to life in the prison that is a Bengals fan and we are going to serve out our time"
Reply/Quote
Lol I'm done. Any remaining excitement/interest I had in this team is dead. Peace out Bengals bros. It was fun, but there is no use being interested in a team that isn't interested in winning. Thank god for hockey. :andy:
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote
I told you if he didn't retire he'd be back!!
Reply/Quote
Lol, prepare to see an empty stadium this upcoming season
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
Wow. I have never wanted to give up more as a Bengals fan.

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
Let’s see what Marvin got for this deal; if fired position coaches start flying out the door I’m fine with it!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Well, we'll see how it all shakes out, but now's as good a time as any to join the Pack given the other news tidbit of the past hour or so.
Reply/Quote
***** shit man god dammit
Who Dey!!!

Reply/Quote
FCCincinnati sales just spiked
Reply/Quote
Predicting Eifert stays, Og and Fisher will be the starting tackles also.
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2018, 07:19 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Let’s see what Marvin got for this deal; if fired position coaches start flying out the door I’m fine with it!
agreed..

get 2 offensve linemen and one more linebacker we will be ok
Reply/Quote
This is about the reaction I thought I'd see.
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2018, 07:20 PM)bengalguy71 Wrote: Predicting Eifert stays, Og and Fisher will be the starting tackles also.

lets hope not
Reply/Quote
The dedication to failure is remarkable.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(01-02-2018, 07:19 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Let’s see what Marvin got for this deal; if fired position coaches start flying out the door I’m fine with it!

Talk is he demanded a new offensive staff. At least that's what Hobs was pointing to
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Why bother ending the contract in 2019? Just announce Marvin as the head coach until he decides to retire or drops dead on the sideline. We all know we're just gonna go through this song and dance again in two years. Might as well cut out the pretense.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
Prepare to get swept by the Steelers for the next 2 seasons!
Reply/Quote
What the hell?

I thought you HAD TO BE JOKING, but Bengals.com confirms that you're correct.

Mike Brown's a businessman, and he has to know that this isn't good for business, but my only guess is that he figures the team did ok once Lazor became the offensive coordinator and that no other respectable head coach was even considering coming here.

Let's just hope that this team is talented enough to overcome Marvin's horrible game planning, in-game management, time management, overall lack of discipline, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc.

Oh well........ we need to roll with what we have.

WHO-DEY!
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2018, 07:22 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Talk is he demanded a new offensive staff. At least that's what Hobs was pointing to

Let’s hope and pray this is the case. If it is I’m more impressed with Marvin’s negotiation skills than I was before!
Reply/Quote