Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Marvin isn't going anywhere
Hate to say it but he's not, even former Bengal Tim McGee said with the way Mike Brown is and the loyalty that Lewis will be back because Mike won't pay Lewis to be on a beach somewhere (or something along those lines) on the post game show
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
(12-19-2016, 06:18 AM)Trademark Wrote: Hate to say it but he's not, even former Bengal Tim McGee said with the way Mike Brown is and the loyalty that Lewis will be back because Mike won't pay Lewis to be on a beach somewhere (or something along those lines) on the post game show

If Browns fans can plan a parade to celebrate a win-less season, we can start a Go Fund Me to pay Marvin's deal off so he can fire him.  Well maybe we will never get close to that mark, but we can at least pay for a nice vacation for him and some lovely parting gifts.  
Reply/Quote
(12-19-2016, 06:22 AM)phil413 Wrote: If Browns fans can plan a parade to celebrate a win-less season, we can start a Go Fund Me to pay Marvin's deal off so he can fire him.  Well maybe we will never get close to that mark, but we can at least pay for a nice vacation for him and some lovely parting gifts.  

lol
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
I'll give 50 bucks for real. If it works.
Reply/Quote
(12-19-2016, 06:22 AM)phil413 Wrote: If Browns fans can plan a parade to celebrate a win-less season, we can start a Go Fund Me to pay Marvin's deal off so he can fire him.  Well maybe we will never get close to that mark, but we can at least pay for a nice vacation for him and some lovely parting gifts.  

That would be hillarious news.  Go fund me on espn, pay his contract off lol. Id pitch a dollar or two. N
Reply/Quote