Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Marvin must go
It's time. I don't make quick and foolish decisions, but it's time for Marvin to go. As a business owner, if an employee was performing as badly as Marvin is right now, I'd have to let him go. He looks like he has lost any desire to coach. Make the move now. Don't wait until the end of the year. At least give the appearance you want to get better. Just my 2 cents.
Reply/Quote
I just woke up and didn't have NFLN. So I take it we lost badly?

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2017, 07:08 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: I just woke up and didn't have NFLN. So I take it we lost badly?

Yes. A miserable display. Consider yourself lucky.
Reply/Quote
Just saw the highlights and agree.

Reply/Quote
Geno looked good
Who Dey!!!

Reply/Quote
(09-15-2017, 07:25 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: Just saw the highlights and agree.

If Marvin isn't fired before the Packers game, then they are 0-3 before they take the field. A horrific coaching display last night.
Reply/Quote
Brown is to afraid to fire Lewis he thinks that Jemele Hill of ESPN will call him a racist.
Reply/Quote
He's not going to pay Marvin to not work. Unfortunately we're stuck with him for at least 14 more games.

Reply/Quote
(09-15-2017, 07:55 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: He's not going to pay Marvin to not work. Unfortunately we're stuck with him for at least 14 more games.

Why not? He's paying Zampese to not work.
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2017, 07:59 AM)car91 Wrote: Why not? He's paying Zampese to not work.

No, he's paying him for doing a job poorly. There's a difference. 

Reply/Quote
(09-15-2017, 08:01 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: No, he's paying him for doing a job poorly. There's a difference. 

Point taken.
Reply/Quote
This thread also applied like, 8 years ago.
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2017, 07:08 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: I just woke up and didn't have NFLN. So I take it we lost badly?

Let's just say if my old High School teams defense was taking on the Bengals offense I'd think long and hard about betting on the HS defense. At least they'd play with heart and desire.

And to add to the list: 

Mike, Ken, and Paul must also go
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2017, 08:24 AM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: This thread also applied like, 8 years ago.

Very true.
Reply/Quote
I think he's done after this season and he knows it.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2017, 07:01 AM)car91 Wrote: It's time. I don't make quick and foolish decisions, but it's time for Marvin to go. As a business owner, if an employee was performing as badly as Marvin is right now, I'd have to let him go. He looks like he has lost any desire to coach. Make the move now. Don't wait until the end of the year. At least give the appearance you want to get better. Just my 2 cents.

The team needs a major overhaul.

-New coaching staff
-HIRE A GM
-New QB
-4 new offensive lineman
-Beyond that we have to see if we need a new DE, DT, or LBs.
Reply/Quote
"We did some good things"

"It's a football game"

-Marvin Lewis

GIVE ME ANYBODY OTHER THAN THIS CLUELESS CLOWN, AND I MEAN ANYONE!!!! THE COACH AT COLERAIN, ELDER, ANYBODY!!!!!!!!! Worst coach in NFL history.
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2017, 09:43 AM)740Bengal Wrote: "We did some good things"

"It's a football game"

-Marvin Lewis

GIVE ME ANYBODY OTHER THAN THIS CLUELESS CLOWN, AND I MEAN ANYONE!!!! THE COACH AT COLERAIN, ELDER, ANYBODY!!!!!!!!!  Worst coach in NFL history.

You forgot that Clap dude.. :
Reply/Quote
[Image: 1ed6abc8032b3e35b9b4a32384c3f6b6.jpg]
Reply/Quote