Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Marvin not ready to rule out Eifert for Sunday.
Marvin IS just like Belichek! Here he is playing cloak-and-dagger with the injury report!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-07-2016, 08:21 AM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: Just your typical coach speak. Don't give away anything to your opponent, but I think we can all assume Tyler isn't playing.

Again, I don't think Marvin is that smart. 
Reply/Quote
(10-06-2016, 10:52 AM)740Bengal Wrote: Idk, you think Marvin is that smart? Lol

All joking aside, I don't think Dallas (or any team) is dumb enough to believe Eifert could play. Where this becomes brilliant is if he actually does. All the recent news points to him being out another week or two at least.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
Via ESPN - officially out, not much of a surprise though.
Reply/Quote
Well... Maybe his ankle us fine... Maybe.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Why even have Eifert? His talent is irrelevant if he is never on the field. And to only have one season in his career where he was available for most of the games is Bob Sanders "unavailable" territory. And with Kroft mysteriously missing and Uzomah not ready for Prime Time I do think we will need in this offseason to either go Free Agency or draft to get a TE with good hands who is actually durable, so that when Eifert is injured the offense does not fall of a cliff.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote