Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Injury update (Non Eifert)
I am sure he was talking about other than Green TLL but yeah the OL needs to give Dalton some time.

Core could be a great deep threat with his speed and size though..
Reply/Quote
Time to man up.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(10-06-2016, 05:48 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: What's the deal with Hill? He's listed as questionable on my fantasy team?
That just means it's a questionable move to start him on your fantasy team ... Very questionable.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Yeah well sometimes 10 days off isn't enough
Reply/Quote
(10-06-2016, 03:20 PM)Lqhybrid25 Wrote: User Actions
 Following
[Image: 105967363_bigger.jpg]Geoff Hobson@GeoffHobsonCin

Ogbuehi injury listed as illness

View translation

11:19 AM - 6 Oct 2016

This shit kills me, and yes, I am assuming it is the flu...not many colds can keep you out of practice.  

Almost every individual in the healthcare industry has to get a flu shot.  They're cheap, they're effective.  If the Bengals don't get the flu shot they will pass it around the team.  You will always have one or two idiots say "I'm not taking that...you can't make me", but that keeps the number with the flu during the season at one or two.  Great job, Bengals.  If he has the flu, you can count on him becoming dehydrated sooner, being weak, and of course, missing practices doesn't help.  
Reply/Quote
He can still get the flu even if he got the shot though, and it's an OK excuse, not everyone is Jordan...although Jordan was poisoned.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-07-2016, 10:01 AM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: He can still get the flu even if he got the shot though, and it's an OK excuse, not everyone is Jordan...although Jordan was poisoned.

Plus it's practice not a game.  And one was a playoff (championship game?)

I'm sure if we were in the AFCCG and he had the flu he would
Play.  Period
Reply/Quote
Honestly, we've had about the best luck imaginable with our line injuries (lack of). You look at other teams and they have more turnover due to injury than a fast food restaurant cycles through employees.
Reply/Quote
(10-06-2016, 08:24 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: [Image: ajgreen.gif]
[Image: andy-dalton-to-aj-green-against-baltimore-b.gif?w=1000]

Just need an OL that can block long enough for a deep route to be run.

You also need someone who can take the top off. We need someone who is fast and requires a safety. If you don't double cover he will burn you.
[Image: 2qGWGd.png]
Reply/Quote