Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Marvin presser
Go here!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
We did some things well, just need to execute.

Need to stop on 3rd down, can't let Them extend drives.

Big part of the football game.

Better offensive job, qb, protections, RB, WR everywhere
Reply/Quote
how many giggles were in there?
"We have been sentenced to life in the prison that is a Bengals fan and we are going to serve out our time"
Reply/Quote
What were some positive: I think some guys, you know, if you ha e 35-38 opp, we had some guys do some good jobs on 35 of 38 plays. It it killed us and that's the hard part. The guys on containing and playing running game did a nice job, had a 10 yard run on one play.

They ran for 3.6yards, but some things to build
Upon. Do better job defending pass. Nick vigil first time, Kevin minter good job. Guys across the boards, ends tackles did a consistent job.
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2017, 04:22 PM)corpjet Wrote: how many giggles were in there?

None yet
Reply/Quote
It didn't matter whether we won or lost yesterday, it's a 16 game season, today was going to be today.

And a giggle
Reply/Quote
Marvin defended punting with 10 min left bc they got he ball back 3 more opportunities. They lost a minute and fifty two seconds and 10 yards of field position.
Reply/Quote
We hung in there, kept playing. He felt like he could still make plays to get back into the football game, it just didn't get done.
Reply/Quote
I don't live in Cinci but boy your media just throws soft - ball questions at the coaches and players . After years of futility , they should be killing them .
Reply/Quote
"What is it like not knowing what qb you are gonna face" we are gonna see bills offense and they are gonna play and run bills offense. He expects Watson to be the qb and will be surprised if savage
Reply/Quote
Cedric gave up a couple of sacks:.. overall.. "we gotta play better, Sometimes it looks like ced gave up the sack so you give your own guesstimation. If our qb gets sacked it belongs on the whole football
Club and coachin".

How short is the leash for ced" we are gonna keep getting better"
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2017, 04:27 PM)Butchie Tiger Wrote: I don't live in Cinci but boy your media just throws soft - ball questions at the coaches and players . After years of futility , they should be killing them .

True story!!

We have no "New York" style, relentless, ask the hard question media types in this town!
"We have been sentenced to life in the prison that is a Bengals fan and we are going to serve out our time"
Reply/Quote
On Andy bouncing back" he is andy very competitive. Particular and he needs better rhythm as does everybody."
Reply/Quote
It's only 1 game in 1 out of 4 series of the football season.

On eifert getting 1 target. "We can't force the ball, going to let qb make reads and do what he needs to do." Play for the next play or next opportunity.

Another giggle.

We will see if john ross will play
Reply/Quote
...Maybe this will be our "on to Cincinnati game"? God I hope so because it's going to be a long season otherwise.
Reply/Quote
That was awful.
Reply/Quote
This is postgame:

How concerning was it to see Baltimore have an 18-play drive with Joe Flacco going only 0-for-2 passing?

“We had three penalties on the drive, so that kept the drive alive. We kept the drive alive for them in that case, unfortunately. We stopped them twice on third downs.”
Reply/Quote
How concerning was the play of your offensive line?

“Let me look at the tape. I can’t tell you. Again, some things aren’t necessarily always the (fault) of the line, and I know we had a couple of pressures we don’t want to have. A couple of times, we have to move and get rid of the football because they’re in a drop-eight (defenders into coverage) situation.”

Shouldn't an NFL Coach know what is happening during the game or atleast after the game? He can't tell that his line was bad?
Reply/Quote
He'll do that thing where he grabs his right arm , giggle a bunch of times , "gotta do better in all 3 phases of the game" blah blah.
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2017, 04:37 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: How concerning was the play of your offensive line?

“Let me look at the tape. I can’t tell you. Again, some things aren’t necessarily always the (fault) of the line, and I know we had a couple of pressures we don’t want to have. A couple of times, we have to move and get rid of the football because they’re in a drop-eight (defenders into coverage) situation.”

Shouldn't an NFL Coach know what is happening during the game or atleast after the game? He can't tell that his line was bad?

The PROPER response should've been: It was pathetic. If they keep playing at that level, then we'll find other guys who can get the job done.

See how easy that was.
Reply/Quote