Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Marvin presser
(09-11-2017, 04:50 PM)Gamma Ray Tan Wrote: The PROPER response should've been: It was pathetic. If they keep playing at that level, then we'll find other guys who can get the job done.

See how easy that was.

I'll have to review tape of you typing your response before I reply to your comment.
Reply/Quote
Yesterday after the game when asked about pretty much everything, his response was "have to see the tape" for almost every question. The time to make adjustments is during the game, who cares what the tape says after the game. As a coach in game adjustments are as big as anything when it comes to a head football coach, and if Marvin can't even give a response to what he was seeing during the game, then that tells me a lot. Mind boggling actually
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2017, 04:57 PM)Bengalindayton Wrote: Yesterday after the game when asked about pretty much everything, his response was "have to see the tape" for almost every question. The time to make adjustments is during the game, who cares what the tape says after the game. As a coach in game adjustments are as big as anything when it comes to a head football coach, and if Marvin can't even give a response to what he was seeing during the game, then that tells me a lot. Mind boggling actually

Agreed. He should know while it's happening as well as after.
Reply/Quote
It makes me think he's just watching the game with the rest of us, with his ocassional clap clap lets go guys. The guy is terrible at motivating, and if he can't even tell us after that embarrassing crap show yesterday what he was seeing then that is just beyond me. That media was pathetic with their questions. If every response is "gotta see the tape" then someone should have asked then what the hell were you seeing DURING the game. . Has anyone ever seen Marvin making in game adjustments? To me it seems every time the cameras show the O or D after a possession its always Pauly or zampese talking, seriously for the past 15 years when they show him it's either a blank dear in he headlights look or the lame clap clap let's go. God this guy is hot garbage and I'm tired of it, bellichek is always over taking with the O And D on the tablets after a possession
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2017, 04:50 PM)Gamma Ray Tan Wrote: The PROPER response should've been: It was pathetic. If they keep playing at that level, then we'll find other guys who can get the job done.

See how easy that was.

That might hurt the piano mans feelings....

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
What a complete dunce and total failure. Just hangs around like a barnacle.
Reply/Quote

See how easy that was.

If he said that somebody would have to be held accountable. 

People don't get held accountable here.
Reply/Quote
The only thing I want to hear from Marvin Lewis is, "I have decided to retire effective immediately".

Anything else he has to say is meaningless to me.
Reply/Quote
"Well today we didnt make any football play which hurt us" we gotta play better, giggle giggle. We gotta keep shoveling giggle giggle. Ill go look at the tape. Giggle giggle
Reply/Quote
[Image: Stephen-A-Smith-facepalm.jpg]
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
Reply/Quote