Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Marvin proves once again how idiotic he is with these quotes

This man needs to go.....what can Mixon learn from a garbage RB like Hill?
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
Facepalm 

....and what about before you were down 12 Marv?

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I used to think he just played dumb and would put on his little show for the media.

Its taken awhile. But we now know he wasnt playing. He is indeed dumb.
Reply/Quote
To quote the late great George Carlin...

"..... This guy is f***ING STUPID"!
Reply/Quote
Just blow up once, Marvin, and not at a reporter. Throw a fit, throw shit around, do something to at least create the impression that this crap is not acceptable. Coaches disgusted with their team's performance do it all the time. But not you, Marv. Not ever you. Staying calm after yesterday looks way too much like not giving a damn. What a disgrace.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
Wow. Honestly, can't say I'm surprised though. We've talked about it happening before, but Marvin has definitely lost this team. Nothing has been done to control Burfict, Mixon is demanding the ball, the players got the OC fired, Green is obviously upset, and after one of the sacks on Dalton, Dalton threw the ball in disgust yesterday. The players are seriously frustrated. While there have been plenty of great times to move on from Marvin, there is no better time than now. He has completely lost the players.
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2017, 06:34 PM)McC Wrote: Just blow up once, Marvin, and not at a reporter.  Throw a fit, throw shit around, do something to at least create the impression that this crap is not acceptable.  Coaches disgusted with their team's performance do it all the time.  But not you, Marv.  Not ever you.  What a disgrace.

Well of course not. It's nothing to get upset about. It's not his fault. It's not X's and O's. It's not those ridiculous "journalist jargons" people so often clamor about. It's so simple....

We just need to play better  Mellow
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2017, 06:36 PM)muskiesfan Wrote: Wow. Honestly, can't say I'm surprised though. We've talked about it happening before, but Marvin has definitely lost this team. Nothing has been done to control Burfict, Mixon is demanding the ball, the players got the OC fired, Green is obviously upset, and after one of the sacks on Dalton, Dalton threw the ball in disgust yesterday. The players are seriously frustrated. While there have been plenty of great times to move on from Marvin, there is no better time than now. He has completely lost the players.

Yep.  2015 was as close as it'll ever get for Marv.  And that was shot down by bad judgments.  And then the bad judgment that started as a little snowball is now an avalanche and the franchise has buried itself in it.  The seeds of failure were sown last winter and this is the reaping.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

Reply/Quote
I seriously hate this guy’s ***** guts.
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2017, 06:47 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: I seriously hate this guy’s ***** guts.

Me too.  He's a robber.  He's robbing us all.

Reply/Quote
(10-23-2017, 06:10 PM)Wyche Wrote: Facepalm 

....and what about before you were down 12 Marv?

Good question. Marv's stupid ass answers just go to show how he has no respect for anyone's intelligence. 

Either that, or he's just that damn stupid.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2017, 06:42 PM)McC Wrote: Yep.  2015 was as close as it'll ever get for Marv.  And that was shot down by bad judgments.  And then the bad judgment that started as a little snowball is now an avalanche and the franchise has buried itself in it.  The seeds of failure were sown last winter and this is the reaping.

That team peaked early and was leaking oil late in the season too. They had the #1 seed in their sites and bungled it away.

Our teams find a way to lose when the spotlight is on.
Reply/Quote
He kinda acts like my fiancée when she knows she is wrong about something.

Just a big B**** when hearing the truth. Doesn't want to admit fault in any way. Will go to the grave with their 'pride'.
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2017, 07:06 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: That team peaked early and was leaking oil late in the season too. They had the #1 seed in their sites and bungled it away.

Our teams find a way to lose when the spotlight is on.

Yes, but that was Andy's bad judgment.  That started the leak. 

The franchise has an amazing ability to cancel out good decisions with bad and then keep on piling bad on bad.  Never saw any entity so adept at murdering itself.

Reply/Quote
(10-23-2017, 07:07 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: He kinda acts like my fiancée when she knows she is wrong about something.

Just a big B**** when hearing the truth. Doesn't want to admit fault in any way. Will go to the grave with their 'pride'.

Marvin has no reason to have pride. He’s garbage and he always has been. He was just fresher garbage than we had before he got here so he was the shiny new thing that just didn’t stink AS bad. His condescending attitude is ridiculous for someone who hasn’t done shit except dick up game plans and then clap while looking completely lost. For those who say to make him GM, frig off. Get him the hell out of here on the next thing smoking back to Pittsburgh where he belongs.
Reply/Quote
Idiotic is bad enough on its own. Add arrogance and you have a guy you can't bear to look at without wanting to punch.

Reply/Quote
(10-23-2017, 07:26 PM)McC Wrote: Idiotic is bad enough on its own.  Add arrogance and you have a guy you can't bear to look at without wanting to punch.

I can honestly say I wouldn't walk across the street to speak to any of this franchise's management.
Reply/Quote
10 more weeks and the era is over. Dalton looked like Carson 2010. The team needs a fresh start. Guenther may be to far lost to the system to bring significant change. Hopefully the fans and players can hold it together until 2018. I still think the talent is here outside of the Oline.

It'll be an interesting offseason. With the right moves 2018 should see significant improvement.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2017, 07:07 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: He kinda acts like my fiancée when she knows she is wrong about something.

Get outta there now....there'll be all kinda bad things come up and you'll wind up the scapegoat.  Trust me on this....been there, done that, got the friggin t shirt and outgrew it 

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(10-23-2017, 06:05 PM)Trademark Wrote: This man needs to go.....what can Mixon learn from a garbage RB like Hill?

How not to run routes?  Ninja
Reply/Quote