Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Marvin proves once again how idiotic he is with these quotes
(10-23-2017, 06:54 PM)McC Wrote: Me too.  He's a robber.  He's robbing us all.

(10-23-2017, 06:59 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Good question. Marv's stupid ass answers just go to show how he has no respect for anyone's intelligence. 

Either that, or he's just that damn stupid.

(10-23-2017, 07:17 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Marvin has no reason to have pride. He’s garbage and he always has been. He was just fresher garbage than we had before he got here so he was the shiny new thing that just didn’t stink AS bad. His condescending attitude is ridiculous for someone who hasn’t done shit except dick up game plans and then clap while looking completely lost. For those who say to make him GM, frig off. Get him the hell out of here on the next thing smoking back to Pittsburgh where he belongs.

(10-23-2017, 07:26 PM)McC Wrote: Idiotic is bad enough on its own.  Add arrogance and you have a guy you can't bear to look at without wanting to punch.

Marvin is still on the stealer payroll Sick .
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2017, 05:18 AM)Sabretooth Wrote: Marvin is still on the stealer payroll Sick .

You know, this is one conspiracy theory that holds water.  His record against them and the recurring nightmare manner of all those losses is all the evidence anyone would ever need.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(10-23-2017, 07:07 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: He kinda acts like my fiancée when she knows she is wrong about something.

Just a big B**** when hearing the truth. Doesn't want to admit fault in any way. Will go to the grave with their 'pride'.

(10-23-2017, 09:16 PM)WychesWarrior Wrote: Get outta there now....there'll be all kinda bad things come up and you'll wind up the scapegoat.  Trust me on this....been there, done that, got the friggin t shirt and outgrew it 

Exactly.

I mean, why are you sticking around if you're not fully satisfied? All people have flaqs of course, but (from the tone of your text, anyways) you seem quite unnerved by that flaw lol.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2017, 10:26 AM)McC Wrote: You know, this is one conspiracy theory that holds water.  His record against them and the recurring nightmare manner of all those losses is all the evidence anyone would ever need.

Marvin grew up in Pittsburgh, during the steeler steroid-ridden dominance of the 1970's. He admitted several years ago (I believe he was still with the Ravens) that he grew up a diehard steeler fan.

As I've said before, just for the sake of argument, let's say any one of us became a coach on the steelers staff. Could any of you honestly say you'd happily go all out to crush the bengals with a smile on your face? No, you couldn't. Somewhere in your subconscious, some part of you would find some joy in seeing the team you grew up a diehard fan of walking away the winner. 

Nobody with close ties to Pittsburgh should be on this team. I'm starting to think I won't miss Tyler Boyd when his rookie contract is up either
Reply/Quote
Dude seriously, fire Marvin lewis, holy shit! Boycott this bullshit. I can't support him anymore. Thank for the 5 playoff appearances. Marvin Lewis is the biggest reason to think the NFL has something fishy going on.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2017, 03:00 AM)GodFather Wrote: How not to run routes?  Ninja

Or how to run one yard or fumble in a playoff game Ninja
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2017, 12:55 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Dude seriously, fire Marvin lewis, holy shit! Boycott this bullshit. I can't support him anymore. Thank for the 5 playoff appearances. Marvin Lewis is the biggest reason to think the NFL has something fishy going on.

7 bro, don't misrepresent Marvin's accomplishments as a Bengal!
Reply/Quote
Marvin is at the end of his rope here and wish he could take the FO with him.

But until MB let's him go it will be hard for me to believe this is his last.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2017, 11:05 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Marvin is at the end of his rope here and wish he could take the FO with him.

What I often wonder what another coach could do with Marvin's exact setup.  Could what Marv is doing be done better by someone else under the same circumstances.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

Reply/Quote
(10-24-2017, 11:32 PM)McC Wrote: What I often wonder what another coach could do with Marvin's exact setup.  Could what Marv is doing be done better by someone else under the same circumstances.

You give this roster (aside from the obvious pathetic oline) to just about anyone else, I believe it would be very hard to find someone who would do worse than Marv. 
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2017, 11:05 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Marvin is at the end of his rope here and wish he could take the FO with him.

If it ever did happen, it won't even be announced as a firing.  And unless something really crazy happened, it would never be during the season. 

Marvin has decided to retire, the headline would be.  

Reply/Quote
(10-23-2017, 07:26 PM)McC Wrote: Idiotic is bad enough on its own.  Add arrogance and you have a guy you can't bear to look at without wanting to punch.

Remember about the middle of the season last year ? We had lost a couple in a row and Marvin made comments to the effect of "there's nothing wrong with the coaches or coaching, it's all the players fault." "If the players can't get the job done, we'll go get new ones." ?

I'd be willing to bet if you had a copy of every presser Marvin has ever done after a loss, especially big games, you could count on one hand the number of times he used the word "I" messed up, made a bad decision, called it wrong, etc. in the same sentence. 

The famous "we need to play better, giggle, giggle" is pure arrogance. Rarely does he put the blame on himself !
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2017, 08:25 AM)McC Wrote: If it ever did happen, it won't even be announced as a firing.  And unless something really crazy happened, it would never be during the season. 

Marvin has decided to retire, the headline would be.  

It would be his best decision of all time.
Reply/Quote