Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Marvin's 2018 Words of Wisdom

(This is just from this year.)

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Flashbacks of his “we just need to play better” mantra circa 2007 Whatever

The man has absolutely no clue. It blows my mind that he was ever thought of as a “great football mind” back in 2003.
Reply/Quote
If you want to do a BETTER job, then BETTER JOB their ASSES.  *Slaps microphone*
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2018, 01:59 AM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote:

(This is just from this year.)

At least he says "We", because the coaches have failed this team, regardless of injuries.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
We are now in loathe mode.

Reply/Quote
He’s trollin and it’s pretty funny at this point. He can’t help but laugh as he repeats it for the 50th time
Reply/Quote
So what would you guy say if you were in his position?
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2018, 10:21 AM)fredtoast Wrote: So what would you guy say if you were in his position?

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(12-14-2018, 10:21 AM)fredtoast Wrote: So what would you guy say if you were in his position?

[Image: giphy.gif]
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote

I

Rarely does he say "I" How about I need to do a better job coaching and preparing the team ?

He's always pointing the finger at the players. A couple years ago he made a statement to the effect of "if these players can't do better we'll get new players"

He's not been responsible for anything for so long he really thinks he's not responsible !
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2018, 11:23 AM)bengalfan74 Wrote: He's not been responsible for anything for so long he really thinks he's not responsible !

You are just completely making this up.

He said "we".  That includes him.
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2018, 05:12 PM)fredtoast Wrote: You are just completely making this up.

He said "we".  That includes him.

Oh goody, does that mean we'll get new coaches if he doesn't do a better job? As to what I'd say in his position, I might laugh as he does and say: boy I sukk don't I, I gotta do a better job planning for games and coaching these young men don't I ?
Reply/Quote
Maybe after 16 years, it’s time to find a different way to “just do a better job” because it just hasn’t been working well enough after all these years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
I can’t wair for this guy to be gone. Even if it is Hue. It’ll be a different kind of stupid but at least it won’t be so damn stale.
Reply/Quote

“San Dimas High School Football RULES! *chest out - arms stretched wide - drop mic*

Reply/Quote
(12-15-2018, 11:37 AM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: I can’t wair for this guy to be gone. Even if it is Hue. It’ll be a different kind of stupid but at least it won’t be so damn stale.

We need fresh stupidity...
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote

I think he's just repeating what Mike says to him while he's performing fellatio.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote

"I have turned in my resignation effective immediately."
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote