Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Marvin's Statue - His pose and inscription ideas
Word is that the only way Mike could cope with Marvin moving on from Head Coaching duties would be for there to be a Marvin Lewis Statue erected at Paul Brown Stadium for Mike to look at whenever he may feel blue about not having Marvin around. 

That's the rumor. Tongue

Mike may even seriously consider ponying up the funds for such Statue, however, strong efforts to get the County tax payers to foot the Bill would likely be Mike's first choice.

This Thread is for Posters to offer Statue POSE ideas & inscription ideas for this Statue honoring Marvin's longevity with the Organization.

Which sideline pose or interview pose or facial expression or stance etc would you suggest Marvin's Statue take ?

What inscription would you write on the bottom of the Marvin Statue that would best sum up his tenure here or inspire fans ?
Reply/Quote
We've done so little with so much for so long, that we can now do nothing with everything. Mellow

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
You just need a bust of a giggling Marvin with the inscription "Laughter is the Best Medicine."
Reply/Quote
Pose: Pointing to the sky with eyes upturned, mouth open as if speaking, face animated. 

Reply/Quote
Pose obviously would be hands clapping.

Inscription would read: " Marvin Lewis .. Head coach of the Cincinnati Bengals from 2003 to 2039 died doing what he loved.. Making people of Cincinnati miserable." " Notable achievements: Making the playoffs 15 times (0-15), coaching the most seasons consecutively with one team, and guiness world record holder for most claps in a lifetime. " A pillar in the community , Marvin promoted local business to record sales mostly from alcohol sales that went up 450% over his tenure. He also kept Vontaze Burfict out of prison for 20 years and his famous "dollar for every yard given up on defense" has raised over 30 million dollars for charity"
Reply/Quote
A giggling bust that says: "...and through all that, I still got paid."
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(11-30-2018, 05:38 PM)Wyche Wrote: We've done so little with so much for so long, that we can now do nothing with everything. Mellow

It's gotta have a little Fred Statue about knee high to Marvin, standing on Marvin's left side and looking up at Marvin.

Marvin has a Tear going down his left cheek, while Fred has two tears as Fred holds a Bengal Roster with the Heading "32nd Worst Roster held him back".

A little pool is at Marvin's & Fred's feet catching the tears;  as a reflection of Mike Brown's face can be seen in the pool of tears.

The little Statue of Fred still manages to have his trademark smile even through the tears and the inscription on Fred's little Statue reads: "Greatest Coach ever, only I fully understand all you overcame".
Reply/Quote
(11-30-2018, 06:37 PM)depthchart Wrote: It's gotta have a little Fred Statue about knee high to Marvin, standing on Marvin's left side and looking up at Marvin.

Marvin has a Tear going down his left cheek, while Fred has two tears as Fred holds a Bengal Roster with the Heading "32nd Worst Roster held him back".

A little pool is at Marvin's & Fred's feet catching the tears;  as a reflection of Mike Brown's face can be seen in the pool of tears.

The little Statue of Fred still manages to have his trademark smile even through the tears and the inscription on Fred's little Statue reads: "Greatest Coach ever, only I fully understand all you overcame".

Boy I really got in someone's head.

How about you grow up and drop these personal attacks.

And save the tears for the statues of the crybabies around here instead of me.
Reply/Quote
Sitting at a table, eating tuna on rye.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(11-30-2018, 07:18 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Sitting at a table, eating tuna on rye.

Rep to you. Hilarious
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
"I See Better Than I Hear"

[Image: th?id=OIP.Fy6j3B4RPERtgg_bCeI4CQAAAA&pid...=300&h=300]

With a big ol' pile o' money at his feet.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Why make a statue of a guy who stands around with a blank expression and never leaves?
Reply/Quote
[Image: 14614487147_efde813f17_z.jpg]

IT IS WHAT IT IS
Reply/Quote
Marvin in his classic "clapping pose", with the inscription "We should have worked harder".

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
I can’t believe that Mike hasn’t connected Andre Smith to Marvin yet. Mike can let Marvin go for a year(or less) and then bring him right back when nobody else wants him.. just like with Andre. It’ll be a blast when Mike does figure that out!
Reply/Quote
Obviously the clapping.

"We need to make better football plays"
Reply/Quote
Put on the Raven's SB Ring:

[Image: h2C6960E4]
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
A statue of a pile of poop and an inscription that reads "16" would be good. 

Reply/Quote
Here's the pose:

[Image: AP_18011601391315.jpg]

Here's the inscription:

The only thing I can think of is that we have to play harder.

Reply/Quote
"We did some good things, and that's a good thing."
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote