Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Marvin's Statue - His pose and inscription ideas
His infamous "SHOVEL: Do yer yobs" mantra will be used for his statue:

[Image: zu36566717_main_tm1457360542.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Pose: clapping, knees slightly bent as if he previously had them on his knees. Runny nose, mouth open as if his face fell asleep.

Reply/Quote
The blank stare that we see as things are unraveling...

It would be hard to go with anything other than... "We just have to keep grinding, do a better job on 3rd down, and everyone just gas to do their job.".
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
No such thing as half time adjustments
Reply/Quote
[Image: naughty-statues-huta-stupidity-head-up-t...eople.jpeg]

MARVIN LEWIS
HEAD COACH
2003 - 2026
It's all journalistic jargon
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Marvin will coach here until he dies, at which point mike will announce the Marvin statue and that he has purchased a perfectly designed AI which will mimic Marvin perfectly and coach the bengals for all eternity.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
The statue of Marvin Lewis should be sculpted so he is depicted lying on the turf, face down, with two statues of Bill Cowher and Mike Tomlin standing victoriously on top of him.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-01-2018, 01:45 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: Marvin will coach here until he dies, at which point mike will announce the Marvin statue and that he has purchased a perfectly designed AI which will mimic Marvin perfectly and coach the bengals for all eternity.

[Image: source.gif]
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Mouth agape with inscription as "?".
Reply/Quote
Well, he's posing as a HC right now, so something along those lines. And be sure to include that far away stare. And no words will be needed.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote