Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Marvin to Broadcast Booth for AAF
I'm not gonna watch but this is what I envision him with...

[Image: th?id=OIP.S78b5ZKLcUFDgbXfhB803wHaHa&pid...=300&h=300]
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Skip your sleeping pills for a night. You’ll snooze good.
Reply/Quote
"So Marv, what do you think of the effort for the winning team to get a last-minute score to win the game?"

Marv: "They did some good things."

"How about the losing team giving up that last score?"

#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(02-11-2019, 11:47 AM)Interceptor Wrote: "So Marv, what do you think of the effort for the winning team to get a last-minute score to win the game?"

"How about the losing team giving up that last score?"

Right on, except you forgot one thing--"They just have to play better."
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(02-11-2019, 03:58 PM)McC Wrote: Right on, except you forgot one thing--"They just have to play better."

"As a formal NFL coach, what golden piece of advice do you have for the losing side?"

Marv: "They just have to play better."

Oh yeah, you're right....
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(02-10-2019, 10:28 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Mettenberger was a guy a lot of fans wanted drafted a while back and i believe he went to the Titans...at least he played for them for a while. 

The Bengals guy is Christian Hackenberg. He played earlier today for Memphis. Didn't look too great in the time i was watching it.

I always wondered how Hackenberg ever got drafted in the first place. He wasn't very good with Penn St and even worse in the NFL.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-14-2019, 03:59 AM)grampahol Wrote: I always wondered how Hackenberg ever got drafted in the first place. He wasn't very good with Penn St and even worse in the NFL.. 

Wasn't he really good as a freshman then kinda went backwards from there?
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

Reply/Quote
Merv must have looked at last weeks tape. He's more animated today, more personable. Also, smiling a bit, too. Some definite improvement over last week's performance.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(02-16-2019, 06:29 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Merv must have looked at last weeks tape.  He's more animated today, more personable.  Also, smiling a bit, too.  Some definite improvement over last week's performance.

That's good to hear.  I like what I heard from him in the studio.  And I definitely wish him well.  He seems to have a future in one or the other.

Reply/Quote
(02-14-2019, 09:07 AM)McC Wrote: Wasn't he really good as a freshman then kinda went backwards from there?

Nah, just played against weak teams I think.. IDK, but I was never impressed.. 

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
So....I guess the unasked question is when will the board have a separate AAF board or will it? 

Reply/Quote