Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
James Bradberry
Giants are expected to move on from him and Saquon. Bengals should look into signing him, anyone else agree ?
Reply/Quote
(02-07-2022, 05:08 PM)Trademark Wrote: Giants are expected to move on from him and Saquon. Bengals should look into signing him, anyone else agree ?

Who is James Bradbury? sounds like an Author of  novel
As for Barkley?  no thx, damaged goods and way too pricey
Im happy with Mixon and Evans and some Perine too
Reply/Quote
(02-07-2022, 05:08 PM)Trademark Wrote: Giants are expected to move on from him and Saquon. Bengals should look into signing him, anyone else agree ?

Why would they want to move on from him?
I haven't really watched him much, but I know he was there when Lou was the DB coach, and he's been solid in coverage nearly every season.
He was on about the same cost contract as Trae Waynes, so I can see him not being worth that much.
If he's willing to take a (substantial) discount, I'd be ok with adding him.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-09-2022, 05:37 PM)ochocincos Wrote: Why would they want to move on from him?
I haven't really watched him much, but I know he was there when Lou was the DB coach, and he's been solid in coverage nearly every season.
He was on about the same cost contract as Trae Waynes, so I can see him not being worth that much.
If he's willing to take a (substantial) discount, I'd be ok with adding him.

He was on a average $14.5M per year deal... I wouldnt think we need that right now with oline needs and Bates.
Reply/Quote
(02-12-2022, 09:02 PM)casear2727 Wrote: He was on a average $14.5M per year deal... I wouldnt think we need that right now with oline needs and Bates.

Agreed if it's anywhere close to that cost.

He's a solid CB though and honestly probably an upgrade over any of the other CBs the Bengals have right now aside from Awuzie.
Dude has put up double-digit PBUs, a handful of INTs, and a good amount of tackles every season he's been in the league.
He made the 2020 Pro Bowl, so he's not a slouch.

If Bengals could get him for like half that cost or less, it could be a worthwhile pickup.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote