Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Marvins personal lack of accountability
Accountability starts at the top with the coach as it should then trickles down to the players in a good organization. To the point it's not only the coaches holding the players accountable it's the players holding the players accountable, which neither are happening with the team. Offensively our accountability left when Andrew whitworth left. The point I want to make or question rather is, have you once heard marvin after a loss, stand at the podium and say, this is on me, I'm the head coach starts with me I've got to do a better job? I've never once heard that from him in his entire tenure after a game. Hell bill o'brien after the Texans loss last week, first thing he said was this is on me I've got to do a better job coaching. Marvins opening line in his presser last night goes as follows. "Uh uh you know , you know it's hard to win when you don't score touchdowns" just for once, just one time would it hurt marvin to hold himself accountable? At this point it will not happen, it's always something other than him when he talks after the game and that would be fine if he wasn't the FREAKING HEAD coach. Seriously I watch every post game interview from him and he never says "this ones on me, I gota do a better job etc etc, even if it's not freakin true, that's what coaches who are leaders do, I have heard arians countless coaches in all sports, even if not true blame themselves, marvins always deflecting blame from the real problem with this team, and thats HIMSELF
Reply/Quote