Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Maserati marv
Let me preface this by stating I do NOT want this to happen. We have other needs particularly at minimum 2 top dts but…. If we lose out and end up say 8. Would you trade tee Higgins, a 3rd round pick and #8 for #2 or 3 to grab Marvin Harrison?
Reply/Quote
Yes. Harrison is blue chip. Bengals get younger, cheaper, and better at WR. BUT, then they need to replace Williams and upgrade Volson.
Reply/Quote
Yes.

Marvin Harrison Jr. is the best prospect in the 2024 draft class. He would have been rhe best prospect in the 2023 draft class. He would have been rhe best draft prospect in the 2022 draft class. You have to go back to 2021 and Trevor Lawrence to get an NFL draft prospect as highly rated as Marvin Harrison Jr. ... But whoever gets the shot at Harrison because they don't need the QB is not going to give up that pick lol.

There is another prospect that will likely be in the 6 to 12 range that has dominated the highest level of college football since he stepped on the field as a true freshman. Brock Bowers
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Yes but who ever is at that spot isn't going to agree to that trade.

They would rather have Marvin Harrison on a rookie contract than spend #1 money for an often injured Tee Higgins. 3rd round pick does nothing for them.
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
How are we trading Tee?
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(11-19-2023, 09:18 PM)bfine32 Wrote: How are we trading Tee?

Tag and trade! 
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(11-19-2023, 04:08 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Yes. Harrison is blue chip. Bengals get younger, cheaper, and better at WR. BUT, then they need to replace Williams and upgrade Volson.

In this scenario they resign Williams who is having a great year. And who knows how they feel about volson. I’d love Mohagany as a replacement though
Reply/Quote
Marvin Harrison Jr. isn't happening. He only becomes a member of the Bengals if we offer up 3 years of 1st round picks and throw in a couple of 2nds or 3rds.
Reply/Quote
(11-19-2023, 03:40 PM)Jpoore Wrote: Let me preface this by stating I do NOT want this to happen. We have other needs particularly at minimum 2 top dts but…. If we lose out and end up say 8. Would you trade tee Higgins, a 3rd round pick and #8 for #2 or 3 to grab Marvin Harrison?

I dont see any team doing this?

A team would have to value Higgins as being worth a Top 33 draft pick, at the least, and he would be on a one year contract costing $20M versus an outstanding WR on a rookie deal for 5 years.

Reply/Quote
(11-20-2023, 11:18 AM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Marvin Harrison Jr. isn't happening. He only becomes a member of the Bengals if we offer up 3 years of 1st round picks and throw in a couple of 2nds or 3rds.

Or some Jalen Carter type stuff happens.
Reply/Quote