Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mason Rudolph
We should trade Andy and take Rudolph! Dude is legit. My qb1 and we can get him in the 2nd or 3rd. At 33 seconds is why he is my qb1

https://youtu.be/JaXFfgj42u8
Reply/Quote
What did 2015 teach us about Dalton?  What have guys like Alex Smith, Kirk Cousins, and Case Keenum taught us about the QB position?  It it isn't broke, don't fix it imo.   
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2017, 10:19 PM)Bilbo Saggins Wrote: What did 2015 teach us about Dalton?  What have guys like Alex Smith, Kirk Cousins, and Case Keenum taught us about the QB position?  It it isn't broke, don't fix it imo.   

I’m a fan of dalton. I actually really like him. But if I can get a qb like that in the third round I’m gonna take it.
Reply/Quote
He does sling a nice ball, and has a little of that Rothlisburger/Dak Prescott quickness + bigness quality, I'll give you that. Does he have the quick twitch decision making that Dalton has? That is becoming a premium skill in the modern league imo. 
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2017, 12:39 AM)Bilbo Saggins Wrote: He does sling a nice ball, and has a little of that Rothlisburger/Dak Prescott quickness + bigness quality, I'll give you that. Does he have the quick twitch decision making that Dalton has? That is becoming a premium skill in the modern league imo. 

Senior bowl is huge. Will find out then if a. He can make his own audibles and go to his third 4th read and b. Quick decision making.
Reply/Quote
(11-19-2017, 07:16 AM)Jpoore Wrote: We should trade Andy and take Rudolph! Dude is legit. My qb1 and we can get him in the 2nd or 3rd. At 33 seconds is why he is my qb1

Well, CBS currently has Rudolph rated as the #1 overall prospect.  Good luck trying to get him in the 2nd or 3rd.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
If you want a QB in the 2nd or 3rd, might look at Ryan Finley from NC State. He's pretty good, and he definitely knows how to handle adversity, as the NC St. teams he has played on haven't exactly been "overloaded" with NFL talent around him.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2017, 11:02 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Well, CBS currently has Rudolph rated as the #1 overall prospect.  Good luck trying to get him in the 2nd or 3rd.

Guys like Mason Rudolph, Baker Mayfield, and Luke Faulk are just hard to judge because of the offense they are in. The question is can they line up under center read a defense and put the ball in a tight window. Right now because of the Air Raid offense they are in they are given alot of space to throw the ball.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(11-19-2017, 07:16 AM)Jpoore Wrote: We should trade Andy and take Rudolph! Dude is legit. My qb1 and we can get him in the 2nd or 3rd. At 33 seconds is why he is my qb1

(11-24-2017, 05:41 AM)Jpoore Wrote: Rd1 p11(browns): fs/SS Derwin James fsu
Rd2 p1(browns): c Billy price osu
Rd2 p8: g will hernandez utep
Rd3 p8: CB Josh Jackson Iowa(HUGE playmaker)
Rd4 p8: ot jamarco Jones osu
Rd5 p8: qb Mason Rudolph osu

Great scouting.
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2017, 11:02 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Well, CBS currently has Rudolph rated as the #1 overall prospect.  Good luck trying to get him in the 2nd or 3rd.
Most sites have him as qb8-10... I like Finley but he's no Rudolph to me.
(11-25-2017, 12:16 PM)Synric Wrote: Guys like Mason Rudolph, Baker Mayfield, and Luke Faulk are just hard to judge because of the offense they are in. The question is can they line up under center read a defense and put the ball in a tight window. Right now because of the Air Raid offense they are in they are given alot of space to throw the ball.
This is why I said senior bowl is HUGE for him. Hell get to show what he has there.
(11-25-2017, 03:56 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Great scouting.
Once again ur taking stuff from previous dates. Since I posted that last week, websites have been updated etc etc he's qb8-10 rn.
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2017, 10:05 PM)Jpoore Wrote: Most sites have him as qb8-10... I like Finley but he's no Rudolph to me.
This is why I said senior bowl is HUGE for him. Hell get to show what he has there.
Once again ur taking stuff from previous dates. Since I posted that last week, websites have been updated etc etc he's qb8-10 rn.

So your claiming your draft grade on Rudolph dropped 2-3 rounds in five days?
Reply/Quote
(11-26-2017, 06:19 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: So your claiming your draft grade on Rudolph dropped 2-3 rounds in five days?

Not my grade, others grades. Other websites etc. I was fine taking him in the mid-late first but consensus is he won't go till the 4th at the earliest.
Reply/Quote
He reminds me of Palmer. I would draft him over Mayfield and Faulk
Tiger

2024 MOCK DRAFT (4 ROUND)

1ST ROUND-OT-JC LATHAM-ALABAMA
2ND ROUND-OG-COOPER BEEBE-KANSAS
3RD ROUND-DT-DEWAYNE CARTER-DUKE
3RD ROUND-WR-JACOB COWING-ARIZONA
4TH ROUND-CB-MIKE SAINRISTIL-MICHIGAN
Reply/Quote